Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary! One Full Year!


The wheels of time have come around in a full circle and I find myself looking back over the last year with something akin to amazement. On December 19th, 2009 I began Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog with the intention of using it to promote my stories and website. It took an additional three months, but I finally got Michael Alexander Stories up and running. I rehired Breanne, thus broadening the appeal of both blog and website, and have been writing my ass of all year to bring new stories to fans, including the innovative and wild Choose Your Own Destiny story currently available in the VIP LOUNGE.

For those of you who have been with us since the very beginning: thank you. I hope you have enjoyed my fiction and the exploits of our own nympho humiliation pain slut: Breanne. Hopefully this next year will be just as orgasm filled as this last one. Many happy returns... and keep coming back!

Yours Faithfully,

Michael Alexander

1 comment:

  1. whooohooo Congrats Michael! My anniversary with Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog is coming up too! Can't Wait! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!