Monday, December 20, 2010

Daily Assignment 12/20/10 Edges


This is going to be a short write up. Mostly because me writing about masturbating is boring. Sure, if you had BEEN there, I'm sure it would have been a lot more interesting, but since you weren't, I'm not going to bore you with the details. Suffice it to say I had to masturbate today. Lots. But without the normal results, which sucked.Link

So what happened? Well, to put it bluntly, Master Barrett directed me to masturbate ten times today, except instead of each masturbation session resulting in the normal "oh god yes!" reaction I'm used to, I was specifically directed NOT TO CUM. Yep, that's right. No orgasms for me. What was there to stop me? Oh the usual: punishment. In this particular case ten NHPS Pushups for each failed or incomplete edge. And if I failed one, all the edges afterward were forfeit. So I was damn sure not to screw up the FIRST one.

What's a NHPS Pushup? Geeze, you are behind the times, aren't you? You need to read the archive to get in gear.

The rest of this assignment is no longer available on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog. You can read it in the VIP Lounge of Michael Alexander Stories! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!