Monday, December 27, 2010

Announcing a NEW BREANNE STORY! By BREANNE!

Photo courtesy of VictoriaF-W on DeviantArt.com

It is my great pleasure to announce that our own Breanne Erikson will be adding a new fictional work to the VIP LOUNGE on January 1st. For those of you who are members of the VIP LOUNGE, you have, no doubt, already discovered Breanne's stories "The Party" and "The Computer", which she wrote while attending university. She will be adding a new and darker story to "The Skeleton Closet" section of the VIP LOUNGE. This is where we hide our... skeletons.

"Hanging" by Breanne is one of those perfect short stories that will have you wishing you were there, either in her place, or doing it to her. In a dystopian universe with futuristic technology and set in a town reminiscent of the American Old West, Breanne lets us follow along on another NHPS adventure. Besides the phenomenal story, it also gives us another glimpse into the way Breanne thinks and feels:

I couldn’t hold it off. My body was trained to orgasm, to cum, to explode, to release, to please, to hurt, to be humiliated. I am a nympho humiliation pain slut, a girl trained and dedicated to providing others with sexual gratification, and if I enjoy it myself, that just makes me better at it. I am a fuck toy, meant to be screwed and hurt and whipped and fucked over and over again. I have had so many men, and almost as many women, my tongue and hands and mouth and pussy and ass giving pleasure and taking pain. I lived to be humiliated, embarrassed, presented, bound, flogged, and forced to cum.

If you have signed up for our free Newsletter, you'll be treated to a beginning excerpt, just to whet your appetite. If you aren't a member of Michael Alexander's VIP LOUNGE, I recommend you join as soon as possible. You don't want to miss Breanne Erikson's "Hanged".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!