Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Entry Page/ Updates

One of the most amazing guys I know created a new entry page for Michael Alexander Stories. The book covers actually scroll!

Update: I've also updated the CYOD. It wasn't totally finished, thanks to my concentration on "The Trip", and to be honest it still isn't. I have a couple of more scenes to write for the Rebecca plot path, but it should be finished by January 1st.

Our contest to win a free membership is almost over! If you haven't signed up for our free newsletter, then do it in the next twenty four minutes! Contest closes at five pm today! I will post the winner tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!