Monday, April 19, 2010

Daily Assignment...oops

Monday, April 19, 2010

I have a confession to make. Oh, don’t worry, it’s not like I’m about to confess that I killed the last guy I slept with, or that I like to actually bite off the cocks I suck. I’m no black widow or something like that. Nope, I have to confess that I’m a little scared of today, not to mention the fact that I won’t be able to do an assignment.

You see, last Friday my teeth started hurting. Yeah, I know, life’s a bitch ain’t it? I went to the dentist because it was so bad and he took one look and said to me “you’ve got to get your wisdom teeth out. Quick. You’ve got an infection.” So I went to an oral surgeon last Friday afternoon and got scheduled for a double extraction this morning at 8:30am. I’m not looking forward to it.

I’ve been told that I will be on my back for maybe a day or two, with varying degrees of discomfort. Okay, I'm used to being on my back in various degrees of discomfort. I’m okay with pain, just not in my jaw. I prefer it centered on my clit, or on my nipples. Or maybe even in my ass. But my teeth? That’s not even close to the kind of pain that turns me on. And trust me, after last Friday I can tell you that wisdom tooth hurt isn’t a sexual aphrodisiac.

Which also means that I didn’t complete last Friday’s assignment either. Tough to give blow jobs when it hurts to even open your mouth. I realize that this is going to earn me a TON of punishments, but since the assignments this week tended toward that, I have a feeling that when I’m back up on my feet I’ll be enduring just as much pain as I’m in now, just in some different spots.

Master Brandon already sent me a long list of some up and coming torments, from ice dildos to another walk along my knotted rope. Which is a bit of a knotty problem. Master Brandon wants me to put lemon juice and hot sauce on several of the knots. This isn’t the problem. The problem is whether or not I should use the ratchet tightener and whether I should keep the rope at belly button height. It was agony the last time I did it and I stupidly tightened the rope with a ratchet strap. There was no give in the rope so it practically sawed me in two. Anyway, I put up a poll. Let’s see what you guys think.

So back to my current problem: me wisdom teeth. I am totally expecting not to be able to think straight, much less do any assignments. If I’m feeling up to typing, I may get on and tell an old story, or maybe finally write that essay on the proper way to suck cock, who knows? But the main thing is I’m going to be out for a few days. Sorry.


When Breanne does her rope walk, should she...

















1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!