Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Breanne's Toybox

I'm pleased to announce a new section of Michael Alexander Stories: Breanne's Toybox. Take some time to explore a little deeper into the perverted, slightly masochistic, and deviant lifestyle of our favorite, self-styled nympho humiliation pain slut. Read her short story: The Party, dig through her toybox and discover what penetrative delights are tucked into the corners, read the Daily Assignment Archive!
Okay, now that I've got that advertisement in place, just a few comments. First of all, Breanne's Toybox is still FREE, and right now I'm intending for it to remain that way. So don't worry about losing your daily dose of Breanne. Second, Breanne will still be posting her daily assignments on the blog. We will be removing them over time to the Daily Assignment Archive over at her website. As more material becomes available, I will post them in Breanne's Toybox.

Of course, eventually the idea is to make some money off this. I'm almost finished with a new Breanne novel, entitled the trip. This will be a serial novel available through the main website's store. The first chapter will be free of course...just to whet your appetite and see what trouble Breanne gets into next!

Please remember that I am a novice website designer and I'm learning. This is only the second site I've built, and while it is dramatically better than the original Michael Alexander Stories website, it's still a work in progress. But hey, anything you get for free is worth what you pay for it, right?

So take a moment to dig around in Bre's ToyBox. Find something fun and see what she does with it. I'm constantly amazed. I'm sure you will be too!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!