Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Daily Assignment 04-28-10


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today’s Assignment:
Proceed to your stripping spot with your bottom plug, a halter top, mini-skirt, and high heels. Change into the halter, mini-skirt, and heels. No panties or bra. You will then lubricate and insert the plug into your bottom. You will then find three different guys (individually) who you have never met before, and explain to them that you are a bad girl and need to be punished. Ask each of them to give you ten spanks on your bottom. You can barter sexual services in exchange for spankings. Also, remember Michael’s rule about being bare breasted when spanked.

Yesterday’s Assignment: (Assigned by Master Brandon) Self-Inflicted Pony. Go to your barn. Get two pieces of rope, two clothespins, a broom or shovel handle, and a weight. Tie one end of the stick to the wall at belly button height. Take the other piece of rope and tie it to the other end of the stick, and toss the rope over a beam in your barn. Tie the weight to it so that the stick points upward. Strip naked. Attach the clothespins to your nipples. Straddle the stick and move down to the end away from the wall. Your pussy should push the stick downward and lift the weight off the ground. You may use your hands to get into proper position. Once there stay in position for twenty minutes. Keep your hands clasped behind your head or behind your back.

Twenty minutes can seem like a really really long time. Especially when you’re stark naked and there is a thick wooden dowel between your legs.

It was about two o’clock yesterday when I gathered up all the supplied I would need for my assignment. Fortunately most of it was out in the barn. I added just one thing: a kitchen timer. It made sense since I wasn’t sure I was going to be able keep the time in my head. I moved everything I needed into the back right hand corner of the barn under the loft and proceeded to tie the shovel handle I scavenged to the back wall at just the right height. Actually, I tied it just a bit lower than belly button height and the reason was because I knew the whole thing would be better that way. It’s a question about angles. See, for this to work right, the shovel handle would need to be angled up towards me. That way the contact point would be farther forward.

Anyway, I got the rope tied to both ends of the shovel handle and then got out one of my dad’s old twenty five pound weights. I tied it on and in moments I had a very nice little self rigged wooden pony. To be honest, it looked awesome. As much as I crave riding these things you would have thought I would have done something like this before. Without me on it, the shovel handle was pointing upward at the cross beam at almost a forty five degree angle. The weight swayed slightly a feet above the ground. My heart was trembling in excitement and I was already very wet as I took off my clothes, leaving my pile of boots, socks, blue jeans, panties, shirt and bra on a bale of hay. Next I picked up my two clothespins, positioned them carefully on my breasts, and let them close. Ooohh…I love clothespins! I grabbed the timer and set it to twenty three minutes (a few extra to get on and settled!).

I stepped up to the pony and pushed down on it, watching as the weight rose up to almost my height. Gingerly I mounted it, just like I do with my horses, my hands pushing down on the shovel handle. Then, once I was in the correct position, I slowly decreased the pressure I was putting on the handle. I watched the weight drop a bit and then I felt the handle between my legs. Like I suspected, tilting the shovel handle moved the pressure point a bit further forward so that the wooden dowel pressed up right on my perineum. I shifted a little because with the angle, it also slipped just a bit into my pussy and I reached down and spread the petals.

Can you say soaked? I was wet and slippery almost from the moment I started. At first, I just felt the pressure. But after maybe a minute or two I started to feel a bit of discomfort. I’ve ridden real wooden ponies before and enough makeshift ones to know right off where I stand. I knew almost immediately that this one was only going to be uncomfortable. It wasn’t going to hurt. Not really. I think the problem was the nature of the beast. See, because one end was weighted and applying pressure upward, it didn’t matter if I was on tip toe or not. That meant that while I might be able to change the pressure point, I wasn’t going to be able to relieve the pressure. It’s the up and down movement of your slave’s body that makes “riding” the pony so much fun to watch. As her calves tremble in exhaustion, she has no option but to lower herself back down on the point, letting it dig into her pussy. Eventually she can’t even lift herself up and so she settles down, but begins to pump her hips, rocking back and forward in an effort to change the pressure point. This is why it’s called “riding” the pony. Frankly, it looks a lot like riding a real horse.

So I stood there and even found myself going up and down on tip toe a few times. It changed the pressure point. Juices began leaking downward along the shovel handle and it wasn’t long before I was sliding slightly. Whenever I rose up on point, the wooden dowel would slip deeper into my pussy and I would thrust my hips forward, desperate. It was tough to keep my hands behind my back. I kept looking down past the two clothespins dangling and jiggling from my tits and had to seriously ignore the desire to reach around to my clit and do a little frantic rubbing.

At about ten minutes I was starting to get sore. My crotch was aching and I was literally humping the pony in a desperate and pointless attempt to orgasm. I wish I had brought my cuffs with me, and maybe my collar. I could have attached my wrists to my neck and prevented what happened next. I couldn’t help myself. I brought my hands around. My left went to my breasts and started playing with the clothespins. The right went down to my crotch, found my clit, and began doing what really needed doing.

I think a minute or two later I was done. I cried out in orgasm, thrusting back and forth on the shovel handle. The weight on the end of the rope was jiggling and bouncing like crazy, but I didn’t care. All that mattered was the massive explosion I was experiencing. It was really awesome. It was very wet, very intense, and wild. All at the same time.

The pony didn’t really bother me that much during the last couple of minutes. The pressure was uncomfortable, yes. But due to the rush of adrenaline and endorphins flooding my brain, it was a mild discomfort. Maybe if the pony had been solidly mounted it would have been worse. In fact I know it would have been. When the timer dinged I pushed down on the wood, and stepped off. True, I was glad to be off the thing, but it wasn’t so bad.

In retrospect, I should have just tied the other end straight to the beam with none of this weight crap. Then it would have been a “true” wooden pony.

But hey, we learn from our mistakes, don’t we? And I still had a phenomenal orgasm, so I guess everything worked out for the best, right?

LOL. Somehow I have a feeling I’ll be doing this one again, but with a few key differences. Talk to ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!