Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Daily Assignment 04-14-10

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today’s Assignment: (Assigned by Master Brandon) Stinging Nettles. You will proceed out into one of your fields and find a plant called stinging nettle or milkweed. You will cut three leaves from the plant. You will then loosen your clothing so that you can have access to your breasts and pussy. You will place one leaf of the nettle over each nipple. Then you will put the last leaf over your pussy. You must keep them on for at least ten minutes.

Yesterday’s Assignment:
(Assigned by Mistress Ellen) Proceed to your stripping spot and then return to your vehicle wearing nothing but your duster and high heels. Place a vibrator in the pocket of your duster. Drive across town to the Lube Service station and explain to the attendant that you felt the desire to strip naked in the park and that you now require a lube job. Hold up the vibrator as you explain this. If they offer to lube you up, accept whatever "help" or "lube" they provide. Masturbate, but do not cum, for anyone who cares to watch. If you are asked to provide blowjobs, do your best, but you do not have to fuck anyone unless you want too.

breannefun: then we'll go ahead and do a through lube job...
robertcalk: pulls it out for your inspection
breannefun: test tensile strengths
robertcalk: yeah baby that’s great
robertcalk: ah hah
breannefun: check the hydraulic pressure...
robertcalk: good
breannefun: check for cracking and maneuverability.
robertcalk: smiles
breannefun: Then we will drain the system of all the toxins and unneeded fluids.
robertcalk: ah hah, sounds exciting indeed


I couldn’t resist posting that. A long time ago, (okay like two years, but when you’re only 24 that’s a long time ago!) when I was a working girl at Lady Anne’s Brothel, I remember enticing a customer with a little bit of automotive sex talk. The puns just wouldn’t stop. Well, okay they eventually did when I exhausted my entire knowledge of automobile workings. Of course, I know more than the usual girl. When you grow up working on tractor engines and doing the maintenance yourself, you learn a bit. Lady Anne’s was a fun role play sex chat room, which is still kind of in existence, though it’s turned into more of a social club than a place for girls and guys to indulge in cyber-sex. Besides, TYPING is a little old school isn’t it? I used to sit at the computer with a vibrator rammed up in me, occasionally fingering my clit between typing sentences. And I confess, sometimes what the “client” wanted was so routine that I just wrote up some stock sentences and cut and paste. Sigh…Oh well.

So yesterday I set out around 1 o’clock to get “a lube job”. Technically this is when a competent mechanic lubricates the chassis and suspension of your car or truck, changes the oil, and checks the other important fluids that make your car work properly. I’ve been changing oil and “greasing” chassis frames on our tractor for years. It’s messy, but no big deal. Same thing with changing oil. I haven’t “paid” someone to change the oil on my Saturn since I bought the thing, much less in Dad’s truck. That said, it WAS time to do an oil change on the truck, so I headed across town.

The first thing I need to say here is that Michael changed this assignment slightly. I got an email two days ago saying that I had violated security again. Damn. So I got sent to a random mechanic’s shop. Since Michael actually used to live in Houston, and not to far away from me at that, he recommended a decent shop for me to visit.

I hopped in my truck wearing my usual. I had been working out in the fields that day taking care of a few things, so I was in my work outfit. Mountain boots, white tube socks, blue jeans, white cotton panties, a blue button up short sleeve shirt, and a pretty tame white bra underneath. I managed to sneak my vibrator, duster, and high heels into the truck and headed out. I drove to my new stripping spot, which is a little busier than the country road behind our farm, but not as um…awkward… as the gazebo at Thomas Park. I pulled over to the side of the road, grabbed my duster and high heels, and got out and moved to the front of the truck.

It occurred to me as I was taking off my shirt that Mistress Ellen wanted me at the front of the truck because it would appear I was having mechanical problems, and ENCOURAGE people to slow down and check me out. Seriously, if you saw a truck with a girl standing in front of it, or even a guy, wouldn’t you slow down to see if they needed help? And what if that girl happened to be naked, or in a state of semi-undress?

I hadn’t even got my shirt unbuttoned all the way before there was a car slowing down.

“You okay, Miss?” A nice voice called out to me. I turned and smiled.

“Just changing! I’m fine! Thank you!” I said sweetly. My shirt was open all down the front and I’m sure my bra was more than visible.

“Okay!” And he drove off.

Uh…okay. I turned back to my truck and got my shirt off. I folded it neatly and put it on the hood of the truck and then unlaced my boots. I managed to get those off, and then shucked out of my jeans. I folded those standing there in just my bra, panties, and socks when I heard another car. This one was coming from behind me so I just swallowed hard and ignored it. I didn’t hear the brakes, but I heard the engine slow and I reached behind my back and released the clip on my bra. The car rolled past me just as I pulled my bra off, freeing my breasts and I had a glimpse of a shocked but delighted expression before the car sped back up and disappeared around a curve.

My panties came next and I pushed them to the ground, stepped out of them, and then folded them neatly. Then I grabbed my high heels, strapped my feet in, and slipped into my duster. Thus prepared, I gathered my clothing, moved back to the cab, and went for a drive.

It took maybe twenty or thirty minutes to get to the address that Michael provided. It was a private place, rather than one of those national over-priced business that charge you a bunch of extra fees and tries to tell you about a host of other problems when you bring your car in. I can deal with thirty dollars for an oil change, but when they tack on an extra thirty bucks for “synthetic oil” I blow a gasket. It’s about a dollar more expensive than regular oil. I mean sure, you can find eight dollar quarts here or there, but that’s for like super stuff. Beware…change your oil yourself if you can. If you can’t…either learn or bring me your car. I’ll do it for you provided you are cute, like spanking naughty nympho humiliation pain sluts, and have a nine inch cock.

What was I saying? Oh yeah. I pulled up to the workshop and was delighted to find it was kind of empty. Oh they had two cars in the garage, but two bays were open and I stopped in front of one of the empty doors that had a sign above it that said “oil change.” In seconds a nice grizzled gray haired guy with glasses came out, stepped up to the window and asked me the line I always love to hear.

“What can I do for you, Miss?”

Then his eyes popped out of his head, fell to the ground, and he spent a few minutes retrieving them from under my truck. Okay, not really, but since my duster was wide open, with both breasts fully exposed, not to mention my pussy, since my legs were spread a bit, he certainly got an eyeful.

I pulled my vibrator out of my pocket and held it up right in front of his face. “Well, to be totally honest, I’ve got two issues. First of all, my truck needs a lube job. Oil change, chassis lubrication, and fluid check. And second, I’m terribly in need of a lube job myself. My piston” and I wiggled the vibrator, “seems to be sticking a bit. Can you help?”

My god, you think I’d asked him to dance naked in a fire ring or something. Then he looked at me suspiciously.

“Is this some sort of joke?” He looked around for the cameras. Sigh…you’d be surprised how often I get asked this.

I shook my head. “No joke. No cameras. Just a naked girl wanting a lube job. Now can I get serviced or not?”

In a Dilbert cartoon I once read, the Pointy Haired Boss coughed up his skull with a little “ploink”. That was the sound this guy made. Then his expression changed and he shrugged.

“All right, Miss. Just leave your keys in the truck and come with me.”

I did as ordered, which is what I really do best, stepped out of my truck, all the while closing my duster. I didn’t button it. I just tied the sash closed. Then I followed the grizzly gray haired guy into the shop. He didn’t lead me to the waiting room, which was at the far end enclosed in glass, probably outfitted with an old television showing daytime soaps or infomercials, or worse: CNN. Nope I got lead the OTHER way, and found myself following him to a dark cool concrete staircase that lead down.

Wow. It’s a whole other world under there. I had no idea! I found myself in a very cluttered but organized cave, illuminated by a few lights. Three steel grates covered long rectangular openings in the ceiling and in the farthest bay I could see a man standing on a raised platform draining something from the underside of a car. I was lead to an old metal folding chair which was sandwiched between two racks of motor oil bottles and told to take a seat. I did, letting my duster fall open again. I sat very in a very un-ladylike position, with my knees spread and my legs to either side of the chair.

My guide moved away for a moment and went and spoke quietly to the other guy, whose head jerked and looked down toward me. I saw a huge grin. He was Hispanic, with a little pencil mustache and he was a little small. That didn’t bother me though. His blue coveralls were actually pretty clean, though I could see a few oil smears on him. There was a hurried discussion and then a shrug. My guide came back with a smile.

“We’ll be with you shortly. I’ll get your truck service started as well.” Then he disappeared back up the stairwell. I nodded and then sat there for about four or five minutes. I was wet, I admit that, so I entertained myself by doing a little light masturbation. Nothing serious, just some finger rubbing. I also took off my duster and draped it over the back of the chair. I heard my truck being started and some of the light filtering in from above disappeared. After a little while my guide showed back up, a bottle of brake fluid in his hand. I noticed it was something called silicone brake fluid, DOT 5, whatever that means, but he looked pretty serious. He came right up to me and settled down on his knees between my legs.

“All right miss, lets go ahead and get started.” He said softly. My pussy was totally exposed right in front of his eyes and he reached over to the shelf beside me and grabbed a drain pan. This was put between my legs, right under me and then he uncapped the bottle, lifted it up, and pour a generous amount of the fluid right on my clit.

I jumped a little. It was cold. It dripped down in what I can only describe as an oily slick. I could feel it seeping through my petals and even into me. Then his right hand was at my pussy, his thumb and fingers forming a penetrative probe. I moved in my chair, opening up a bit more, presenting as I felt him push all five digits into my pussy, working them in, spreading the fluid around. I couldn’t help thrusting back, my hips were churning and I gasped, my legs coming up in response to the fingering I was getting.

I knew what he wanted to do. It was fairly obvious from how he was holding his hand. Kari used to do it to me a lot, but I admit it’s been a while since I was fisted. But I suppose all the weird things I’ve been doing over the last several months prepared me better than I though. It only took him maybe five minutes to work his entire hand in, making me gasp as the widest part of his palm forced me open. Even better, he was good at fisting, working his fingers like a pianist inside me, clenching and wiggling and swirling. And he pumped me too. He would pull until I thought his hand was about to pop out and then he would let my muscles contract around him until I sucked him back in.

But it wasn’t until his other hand began working my clit that I came. And it was pretty loud too. The brake fluid made a totally acceptable lubricant and I shuddered and cried out in bliss as I popped. Would you believe I actually endured a series of tremors, actual spasms for almost a minute or two after I came? It was totally cool. Then my mechanic slowly pulled his hand free of my pussy, letting a massive pool of goo and silicone fluid puddle in the drain pan. A somewhat clean rag wiped me off, but didn’t clean me out, and then he was standing.

He pulled me to my feet and then turned me around and pushed me back down to the chair. My knees straddled the pan and I found myself bent over. I heard the zip of pants being loosened and then I felt cock being pressed into my pussy. His body pushed against mine as my breasts hung down, the nipples grazing the body warmed metal of the chair. I gasped as he went in easily, perfectly, quickly, and tried tightening as he fucked me enthusiastically. Unfortunately, DOT 5 silicone brake fluid is too good of a lubricator, because screwing me was like trying to fuck a bucket of water. There needs to a be a little bit of friction. I was too loose.

Duh. Maybe you should have dick fucked me first, before fist fucking me.

Evidently he came to the same realization, but had a perfect solution, one that hadn’t actually occurred to me. He pulled out, and before I could voice an objection, rammed his oiled cock into my ass.

Now there was plenty of friction, despite the brake fluid coating his cock and my button. I groaned as he ass fucked me, wincing when he went especially deep. A pair of still greasy hands came up and cupped my breasts, squeezing them, pinching the nipples, and I admit I felt a renewed surge of sexual tension rushing through me. That’s when I discovered another cock, and it was right in my face! Evidently the other mechanic, the Hispanic guy had come over, and stuck his verga between my eyes. I did what any self-respecting nympho humiliation pain slut would do. I opened my mouth. With one hand on his balls and the other wrapped around the base of his cock, I checked the tensile strength of his hose, worked on his hydraulic pressure, examined it for cracking and maneuverability, and then went to work draining the system of all toxins and unneeded fluids.

Well gosh, all I needed was another guy under me for me to ride and this would have been perfect. But perfection isn’t everything. While I sucked off the Hispanic mechanic, the grizzly haired guy finished behind me, adding what I’m sure was a decent amount of sperm into the lubricate tunnel of my ass. He moved off, wiping himself clean and then the cock in my mouth was gone and he moved around to my rear end. I felt him push into my pussy and we had a repeat of too much lubrication and not enough friction. When he pulled out, I tried to relax, readying myself for the up and coming anal intrusion, but instead the Hispanic began pulling a few items off the shelf and the next thing I knew I felt something hard and wrapped in rags being rammed into my sopping pussy.

I groaned as he swirled the rag covered rod inside me, then pulled it out, dropping it with a disgusting wet smack into the drain pan. Then his cock was back inside me and I felt the necessary friction. Oh sure, I was still thoroughly lubed, but the rapid pumping was quickly bringing me to a second climax.

He came before I did and I moaned in frustration, but I was not disappointed. Evidently the first guy had gone back upstairs and gotten the last mechanic on duty who had been relieved long enough to be sent downstairs to assist with my lube job. He was a young white guy who was a little rough and tumble, but still a hunk, and I got a pretty good luck when he stepped up to the plate.

But unlike the other two, he pulled me too my feet, kicked the drain pan out of the way, and deposited me on my back right on the concrete floor. It was decidedly uncomfortable, but when he literally kicked my legs apart I felt a surge of submissive fear and spread myself open. I watched him remove his coveralls and boxers, exposing a massive cock.

He finger fucked me first with dirty hands, and he spanked my pussy, smacking my clit over and over until I was letting out little cries as my hips bounced up and down. Then he hit my breasts, forcing them back and forth. He talked the entire time too, calling me names like whore, bitch, slut, cunt, pussy and a bunch more that I can’t even remember. He said things like “you like it rough, don’t you cunt?” and “how ‘bout I slap the shit out of your tits?”

I may be a nympho humiliation pain slut, and I may be an occasional whore. I know I can be bitchy, and I’m certainly a slut and have a cunt or pussy, depending on the crudity you prefer. But beneath all of that I am still a lady. And despite the massive sexual stimulation I was enduring, I looked up at him with an angry glare, reached over and grabbed his cock.

“Is calling me dirty names the best you can do, or can you actually use this thing?” I said, my eyes narrowing. I gave him a hard squeeze and then casually smacked his dong. I admit, I thought about saying no. Rolling over and moving away. Both of the other guys were still there and I’m sure they would have stopped Mongo from doing anything to me that I didn’t want.

But I confess I wanted that cock. I was still horny and it was really big. Hey, size does matter.

Pain exploded in my left breast and seemed to travel across to my right side. Mongo had gone ahead and smacked my tits hard enough to literally turn me and then he was on top of me, pushing me down, hands grabbing my breasts. Then I felt his cock push into me and I gasped. It was huge. It felt incredible. I pumped, I thrust upward, I moaned, I closed my eyes, and then I said the magic words.

“Oh GOD YES FUCK ME!”

It’s amazing what those words can do to a man. It renews his spirit, gives him motivation and energy. It encourages him to do his best. Mongo rammed all nine inches into me and it was like having my own Husky Dildo animated with all the bells and whistles attached. He smelled like oil and grease but it didn’t matter, all I knew was that I was getting screwed silly.

And then the lummox came. Shit. He came and pulled out, grunting while I was still going nuts with need. Damn it! I laid there gasping, saying “no no no no no” over and over while Mongo stood up, pulled his trousers and boxers back into position and walked away. I was left lying in my own pile of goo, my body smeared with black grease, oil, and the amber remnants of the brake fluid.



The grizzly haired guy came over and rustled around for a moment back by the chair. Then he tapped my on the shoulder and handed me my vibrator. Thank you. I turned it to maximum and began masturbating, rubbing frantically at my clit as I pumped my vibe in and out. The piston moved easily through the thoroughly lubed cylinder, I can tell you that.

When I came it was like I had never orgasmed before. It was hard, it was powerful, it was very wet and greasy. I got up, ignoring the massive wet spot on the concrete and found some semi-clean rags. I cleaned myself as best I could, retrieved my duster, out it on, buttoned it up, and headed back up the stairs.

My truck was no longer in the shop, instead it was parked out front. I passed the first bay and the Hispanic guy gave me a grin and waved at me. “Muchas gracias la concha!” Mongo gave me a leering grin and pumped his hips once in a Michael Jackson sort of way, except without the pedophilic need for young boys. I crossed over to the glass enclosed waiting room where I found my grizzly gray haired shop manager working at the desk. I stepped up to the counter.

“Your truck is finished.” He said, passing my keys over.

“My purse is in the cab.” I said, realizing that I didn’t even have a credit card on my person.
He laughed. “You paid, don’t you remember.”

I guess the shocked look on my face was funny, because he laughed again.

“Now, you’ll need to bring the truck back next month for another oil change, and we need to do a complete pressure test on your fittings.”

“On my what?”

“Hose fittings.” He replied with an even smile.

Hose fittings? A pressure test? What a load of shit! “And what will that cost me?”

He smiled again. “Same rate as today. We’ll see you in two or three weeks.”

I picked up my keys, gave him a flash of my million watt please fuck me silly with a lug wrench smile and went out to my truck. Would you believe they even washed the windows?

Driving home I took a peek at my body in the full sunlight. I was a messy. Grease, dirt, dust, oil, not to mention a still liberal amount of brake fluid coated my body. It almost made me want to head over to the car cleaning place! Instead I headed for home. I snuck out to the barn where some warm water and a squeeze can filled with orange pumice soap waited.

I’m never changing my car or truck oil again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!