Monday, April 26, 2010

Daily Assignment 04-16-10


Monday, April 26, 2010

Hi everybody! I’m back! Well, kind of. First of all, thanks to everyone who sent me all the get well notes. I really appreciate it. The whole “getting your wisdom teeth out” thing really sucked. In fact, I still hurt a little bit. I feel like someone punched me in the face and the immediate pain of the blow is gone but the bruise and ache is still there. But on the flip side I’m eating regular food now, rather than bowls of pudding, soup, and yogurt, so I’m pleased.

It took about five or six days for my libido to return as well. I know. I’m surprised. It was weird not wanting to think about or want sex for so long. It makes me wonder if I’m really qualified to call myself a nympho. But by Saturday I was starting to feel the old urges coming back, settled back on my bed late that evening, and had a nice little masturbation session with a vibrator, some clothespins, and my tube of icy hot. Sunday wasn’t much different.

So I’m back and ready for more! Last week was supposed to be a week concentrating on punishments, rather than embarrassing moments, and to be honest, I’m okay with doing that this week. My jaw is still sore and I’m not sure I’m going to be up for giving blowjobs for at least a few more days. We’ll see when Blowjob Friday rolls around. Michael said that if I need a bit more time to recuperate, I can have it.

Oh, and by the way! Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll! Five of you are very nice and sweet and considerate. Four of you are cruel and evil. I’m still in negotiations with Master Brandon on that one. He’s especially pleased with the outcome of the poll and is pushing for me to follow it exactly. Since that will be Thursday’s Assignment, I’m still trying to get a bit of a break on it.

Anyway, let’s get this week thing going! What’s on the menu for today? Will it hurt? Will I be allowed to cum a lot? Let’s see! Oohhh…

Today’s Assignment: (Assigned by Master Brandon) Breanne on the Rocks. Make a tray of bottle ice cylinders (the kind of ice cubes that can fit in a sports drink bottle). Every hour starting at noon, retrieve an ice cylinder, go someplace private, and insert it into your pussy. Once inserted, you will masturbate. If you orgasm before the ice is completely melted, you must put dabs of your IcyHot cream on your nipples and clit at the beginning of the next session. Do this every hour from noon until eight pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!