Thursday, April 15, 2010

Daily Assignment 04-14-10

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today’s Assignment:
(Assigned by Master Mark) When it is raining, you will go to the mall and find a place to change into a new outfit. You will wear your high heels, a thin white skirt (any length), and a thin white shirt. No bra or panties. Bring a shopping bag for your regular clothes. Once you have changed, take your regular clothes back out to your car, put them inside, and walk slowly back to the mall. Make sure you are drenched. Walk at least two sections of the mall, then return to your car.

Yesterday’s Assignment: (Assigned by Master Brandon) Stinging Nettles. You will proceed out into one of your fields and find a plant called stinging nettle or milkweed. You will cut three leaves from the plant. You will then loosen your clothing so that you can have access to your breasts and pussy. You will place one leaf of the nettle over each nipple. Then you will put the last leaf over your pussy. You must keep them on for at least ten minutes.

I’m going to admit from the very first that I had mixed feelings about this particular assignment. I realize that it was punishment, for what I’m not sure, but since so many people agree I need regular punishment on a daily basis anyway, I really don’t have a leg to stand on for complaints, do I? The real problem with this assignment was botany, specifically “sado-botany” or the act of using a plant for a sexual masochistic or sadistic purpose. I’m going to admit right now that in my past I have never ever been “nettled”. Evidently this is a branch of BDSM that none of my previous masters or mistresses have ever dared to venture, and with good reason. I did a little research on these plants before doing this assignment and some of the stuff I discovered was amazing, alarming, and downright dangerous. Making a mistake with this can be a date with death. If I’m going to die in a sexual escapade, I’d rather be impaled on spit and slow roasted. Or maybe fucked to death…anyway.

Stinging Nettle

We own about five hundred or so acres, so we have a large selection of native Texan plants on our property. Milkweed, which Master Brandon accidentally misidentified as a stinging nettle, is the primary food for Monarch butterfly caterpillars, which makes them poisonous. Milkweed however has been a food staple and general use plant of the Native Americans for centuries. You can make cord out of it. The Cherokee, Iroquois, and Rappahannock used the sap to remove warts, for ringworm, and for bee stings. The Cherokee used the plant as a laxative, an antidote for gravel and dropsy, and an infusion was given for mastitis. The Cherokee took an infusion of the root for venereal diseases. The Chippewa made a cold decoction of common milkweed root and added it to food to produce postpartum milk flow. The Iroquois took an infusion of milkweed leaves for stomach medicine. A compound decoction of plants was taken to prevent hemorrhage after childbirth by the Iroquois. The Menominee ate the buds or a decoction of the root for chest discomfort. The Ojibwa used the root as a female remedy. The Potawatomi used the root for unspecified ailments.

You get the idea, right? Anyway, it was very important for me not make any mistakes. I didn’t want Milkweed. I didn’t want annual pricklepoppy. I didn’t want Musk Thistle (of which we have WAY too much on our farm.) I wanted stinging nettle. So I went out and began searching on horseback, which seemed very sensible.

Musk Thistle. You don't want this between your legs, trust me.


It took me about forty minutes to find what I was looking for. Surprisingly, all sorts of spiny, toxic plants were located within a fifty yard radius. Milkweed was there. Pricklepoppy was in abundance, and there was even a rather large stand of Musk Thistle on a little hillside. I had my thick leather gloves and a pair of cutters and to be honest I examined all of those choices.

Musk Thistle looked evil. The little spiny hairs that contain the toxin (which immediately causes a rash, a burning sensation, and a little numbness) are very long and look diabolical. Annual pricklepoppy can get pretty big and the leaves have these long spines all over them as well. Milkweed is actually the least of the aggressive looking plants. And of course, the stinging nettle is pretty close to milkweed.

I grabbed my gloves and cutters, tethered May (my horse) and went down to do some gardening. Carefully I selected three leaves from the stinging nettles, cut them and then stood up. I unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down to my knees, then opened my shirt. I was wearing a bra and panties, just normal white ones. Then, with mixed feelings, I steeled myself, picked up the first leaf, pulled the left cup of my bra out, and pressed the underside (where the most prickles are) to breast, centering it over the areola. Then I let the bra snap back.

I admit the sensation was almost immediate. I felt a tingle that I can only describe as feeling like light pinpricks combined with the reaction you get from suddenly sucking on a sour lemon. I felt my skin tighten as it was injected with the toxins and my nipple hardened instantly. Which pushed even more against the leaf, which released more toxins. By the time I picked up the second leaf I felt as if my left nipple had been through a forty minutes session of acupuncture followed by a lemon juice wash. I was trembling as I put the second leaf in my right bra cup. I moved quickly, afraid that I wasn’t going to be able to handle the third leaf if I didn’t get to it. I grabbed the last bit of foliage and just haphazardly pushed it into my panties.

Now I know why most sado-botanists bind their victims before applying the nettles. I was on all fours in moments, shaking and rocking as the heat and sting ate into me. However, just as the sting between my legs reached its maximum heat, I realized that my left breast was throbbing and quieting down. Soon my right breast subsided into quiet pulses and then even the heat between my legs died down.

Evidently, the small amount of toxin the plant contains are held in little glass like sheaths that are broken when touched. This releases the poison which is then absorbed through the skin. There are only so many hairs to break, and thus only so much poison, so one leaf only last so long. Also, I discovered that many girls have differing levels of sensitivity. I seem to be relatively immune to the long term effects of the stinging nettle. I stood up and pulled my bra away from my chest, tugging the nettle leaves out. Then I examined my nipples. Both were red and tender and I could tell that there were quite a few little bumps, as if I had a rash, or hives. Oddly, my nipples itched, which was definitely a weird sensation. Then I pulled my panties down. The leaf was actually jammed between my labia and had curled over my clit, so I was much more tender down there than usual. Again, little red bumps were barely noticeable, but extended much farther and my clit was swollen to almost twice its usual size.

I tossed the leaves away. To be honest, it wasn’t much worse than screwing with IcyHot as a lubricant. There was the immediate rush, but then it died down and I was pretty sure the hives would disappear in an hour or so. It was actually kind of disappointing. Also, I conceded that the whole thing would have been better if I had been stuffed with vibroballs too.

I’ll be honest. I almost cut a few leaves of pricklypoppy, clearly intending to stuff those down my panties and into my bra, but I chickened out. I’m not sure what the poison will do to me and I didn’t have the guts to find out. So, still tingling a bit, still itching, I put my clothing back in place and rode back to the barn.

Pricklypoppy

I was uncomfortable for hours. The hives faded pretty quick, but it didn’t stop the irritation caused by the nettles. It was minor and I could kind of ignore it, but it was present, a little reminder that not all my assignments are about orgasm. As I once was reminded, a pain slut really only as one purpose: to hurt.

Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!