Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Story Archive

It was another brutal day of work. And let me tell you, I would have greatly appreciated having my sub Jenni bound under my desk where her talented mouth could do some interesting things to interesting parts. But instead I slowly went through another ten stories, getting them placed on archive pages and then uploading them.

So, with the exception of Sigma Epsilon Xi and The Silver Locke, all of the published stories have been set up on the website and are now fully ready to read. Due to the size of the two novels, I have to chop them up like I did with Angie's Humiliation and Corporal Punishment. I would say I'd get them up tomorrow, but I know I won't. I have a appointment I can't miss tomorrow so it will have to wait until Thursday at the earliest.

In addition, I have an appointment next Friday with my webmaster and hopefully we can get a few more items crossed off the list, like maybe working a bit on getting the VIP Lounge up and running. I already have five stories ready for the VIP Lounge and two novels over halfway done as well as the CYOD Novel three quarters finished. The CYOD will be our piece de resistance and will be featured in the grand opening. (So I suppose this means I better finish it!)

I have also fixed the "Works of Michael Alexander" in the side bar so that all of the links now go to my site, rather than the BDSM Library (with the exceptions of Sigma Epsilon Xi and The Silver Locke).

In any event, please feel free to browse www.michaelalexanderstories.com. Any suggestions or comments can be left here at the blog...for now!

Until then,

Yours Faithfully,

Michael Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!