Thursday, March 18, 2010

Daily Assignment 03-17-10

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today’s Assignment:
(Assigned by Master Benedictine) Dress in a tube top, mini skirt, bra, panties, high heels and your duster and go to your local mall. Bring a pair of scissors and a vibrator with you. Do not close your duster. Go to four different stores. In a dressing room in each store cut off one piece of clothing. As you cut off clothing you may button one button of your duster closed for each piece of clothing. In the final dressing room, cut off your panties and masturbate to orgasm. Once you are wearing nothing but your duster and high heels, drive to your favorite stripping location on the back country road, go to the front of your truck and remove your duster. Get out two lengths of rope. Sit in the center of the seat of your truck and tie the rope to your ankles. Run the ropes through the open windows and around the mirrors and the pull them tight, spreading your legs. Tie the rope to your steering wheel. Get out your vibrator and masturbate until you explode. Then you may untie yourself and get dressed.

Yesterday’s Assignment: Ben Wa Balls and hemp thong day – Since you are doing some more plowing, wear your Ben Wa Balls and a hemp crotch rope from 9am to 5pm. No masturbation allowed. If you cum at any time during the assignment, you are to dab a small amount of icyhot on your clit and your nipples as punishment and continue on.

Okay, this was just plain cruel. And I mean that. You try combining chaffing, which sets you wriggling and jiggling in your seat, with a set of bell ringing balls rolling around inside you, slowly churning you into a wet, sordid, needy, lusty, nymphomaniac wanting to screw anything that isn’t nailed down slut. What? You AREN’T going to try it? Well, I guess that’s probably a good idea. For me it was a mixture of agony and ecstasy, almost from the minute I got on my tractor. But I better start at the beginning. I seem to be skipping ahead.

It was about seven o’clock when I had the regular chores done and I made sure I had the same rope I used LAST time I had to wear hemp underwear. It’s thick, rough, and decidedly uncomfortable to have splitting you up the middle. I also had my ben wa balls and I admit that I had put them in around 5:30am, giving myself a little arousal long before having to do this assignment. I started the west field about seven twenty and halted long enough at 8:45 to get my jeans and panties off, masturbate like a crazy girl, and then after I had the structural integrity of an overcooked noodle, I did a little ropework.

First I tied the rope around my waist, above my hips. A simple clove hitch here did the trick. (What? So I know a few knots. I was Girl Scout once upon a time!) After I got it tied and tightened, I twisted the whole loop around my middle so that the knot was centered in the small of my back. Then I spread my legs wide apart, which I guess looked somewhat comical. I mean seriously, I was standing naked from the waist down in front of a tractor. I grabbed the rope dangling between my legs and threaded the end of it through the rope at my belly, thus creating a sort of hemp loin cloth. That’s when I pulled. I tugged the rope and even reached behind me so that the scratchy line went right into the crack of my ass, right up against my anus, across my perineum, and then was buried deep between the lips of my pussy. I could feel it pressing on my clit, which I admit was still a little tender from the masturbation session I had just had. I tied everything off, tightened the slip knot just a bit, and put my jeans back on.

Just climbing back onto the tractor was a trial as the rope sawed at my sex. I grimaced, my hips swinging, my pussy tightening, the ben wa balls rotating and rolling as I got settled into my seat. Then I started up the tractor and concentrated on plowing. For the first ten minutes or so I was able to ignore the scratchy rope between my legs. It didn’t move all that much, even with the bouncing I was getting as I churned up the earth. But I guess it was the combined stimulation of rope and ben wa balls, because I found myself getting turned on again.

Part of me is very proud that I managed to hold off the orgasm until around eleven o’clock. By that time I was practically crying, one hand pressed against the crotch of my jeans (which were soaked) and I barely got the tractor stopped in time before I popped. I just hunched over the wheel shaking, my hips thrusting, which made the rope rub against my clit and through my entire pussy. It was almost like riding a wooden pony at that point. And I came, hard.

Which brought me another rather cruel complication. As instructed by my assignment, I reached down into my bag, bypassing my water bottle, and grabbed my small tube of muscle cream ointment. I need to state for everyone that I don’t use the real IcyHot cream because it’s not water soluble. I use another generic muscle cream that feels just as good, but isn’t greasy.

So the first thing I did was remove my bra. I managed to do that with just a few open buttons and a little nubile stretching. My bra went into my bag and I opened the cap on my tube and squeezed a little of the white cream onto my finger. I rubbed the first bit onto my right nipple and shivered as the cold literally exploded through my breast. I must have spent half a minute rubbing it in, feeling my sexual engine beginning to rev. Then I did the same thing to my left breast. I can’t explain how sexually intense this is for me. It’s like going from zero to sixty in a second. I was already nearing a second orgasm when I unbuttoned my jeans and squeezed another dollop of cream out and then rubbed it along the edges of my pussy, right at my clit, letting the muscle cream soak into the rope. In seconds my clitty was burning and I was gasping. With trembling fingers I put the tractor into gear, ignoring my open shirt and jeans, my nipples and clit alternating between temperature extremes. I think I made it about a hundred yards before I orgasmed again. Oops.

So, I stopped the tractor and applied ANOTHER round of cream. It wasn’t as intense this time, but it still got my engine revving…which is to say it wasn’t already. But after two close orgasms I managed to go right up till lunch without another little lapse. I made it back to the house, had some food, and then came back to the tractor, my clit burning, my crotch on fire.

I climbed back up onto the tractor, started her up, and went about my business…for maybe another hour. Then I came again. It was sudden, almost an accident. And I have NO idea how it happened. One moment I was concentrating on driving a straight line and the next I was gasping, my hand pressed against my jeans. After shuddering to a stop (both orgasmically and on the tractor), I once more got out my icyhot cream, unbuttoned my shirt and jeans, and went about punishing myself with something that was turning out NOT to be a punishment, but a further turn on.

But I did manage to settle myself, despite the burning cold, and do another few lines of work before gritting my teeth with another orgasm. Once more I shuddered to a halt, reapplied the icyhot and went on.

And on…

And on…

And on…

I lost track of the orgasms. I used a half a tube of muscle cream. My nipples were puckered and burning. My clit was on fire, chaffed, rubbed raw, and swollen. My pussy was just as tender, the lips deep scarlet, scratched, swollen, painful. My juices had soaked the rope so I had a bit of a heat rash going up the crack of my bottom. By the time I was done I was in agony. Everything from the waist down to my knees seemed to hurt…and beneath all of it was this sexual tension that had me wanting to get my vibrator and buzz myself into orgasmic oblivion.

Around four I headed back to the barn, which was another twenty minute drive on the tractor. Things didn’t get any better for me and when I arrived I went straight to the back pump, stripped off my jeans, and sprayed cold water between my legs. It stung, but it was a needed distraction for me. I did keep the crotch rope in until five and then I pulled it out, wincing and hissing. The ben wa balls followed.

So that was my day. I’m still a bit sore and tender, which is why I’m glad today’s assignment is so benign…as benign as stripping in public can be.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!