Sunday, March 7, 2010

Daily Assignment 03-05-10

PhotoCredit: Fishkinet

Sunday, March 07, 2010 Friday’s Assignment: Blow Job Friday (Suggested by Kara) Go on a blind date instead of just the random guy in the park and do it in a specific setting. Under a restaurant table, movie theater, go cloths shopping and do it in the changing room, etc..

Thursday’s Results: (Assigned by Mistress Ellen) Drive out to your road, strip and put on just your duster and high heels. Bring your favorite vibrator. Take your truck to a tire shop and have them rotate your tires. After ordering the tire rotation, tell the technician that you aren’t wearing any clothes under the duster and show him the vibrator. Ask if there is a somewhere you could masturbate. If you are given a spot, masturbate and let anyone who wants to watch have a show.

I guess another apology is in order. Like Wednesday, things got a little busy for me. As a result, I didn’t get an opportunity to write anything down. Saturday was just as crazy! So thank you very much for hanging in there. With that said, I’m probably going to have to cut down on my daily assignments. There are two reasons. First of all, this week I’m sort of out of commission. So I’m going to try to rest and relax. I may post some stuff. Who knows? You at least will need to know how last Friday went, right? The second reason is that spring is here. At least it is in south Texas. That means I’m in the process of doing some pretty major stuff for the farm. It’s boring and technical for me to describe, but it’s going to cut me back to maybe two or three assignments a week. That sucks, but until high summer hits, I’m going to be stuck with it. Sorry. That’s life. If you want to suggest punishments for this, well go right ahead.

That being said I still managed to get my tires rotated. I started off the assignment in my usual attire, sans panties. Since it was still Thursday, and I had lost a wager to Master Stone, I was not allowed to wear panties until the end of Friday. Ahhh…sex wagers. So much fun! We played a game of hangman, which is damned difficult to play when you have a spiked dildo inside you and clothespins hanging off your tits. Anyway, I headed out to my back country road, parked, and got out of my truck. You know what followed: a slow strip, folding each article of clothing, until I was standing bare ass naked at the hood. But once again, I was lucky. Despite being in violation of a few state laws, I was unobserved, and managed to get into my duster and back in the truck. I grabbed my favorite eight inch vibrator from my purse and stuck it in the duster pocket. Finally, I strapped my four inch heels on and headed off toward my favorite tire place.

I am not going to use the name of the place, or of anyone there. Why? Well, to protect them of course. The last thing I need is a manager and a bunch of technicians being fired for what happened. Oh…what did happen? Well, it was pretty amazing actually, and surprising. I pulled up in front of the tire place and a ruggedly handsome guy asked me what I needed. I handed him my truck keys and explained what I needed.

“First, I need my tires rotated.” I told the tire guy. He nodded.

“Second, I happen to be totally naked under my duster, and I would appreciate being allowed to masturbate in your back room. I don’t mind putting on a show for everyone.”

The look on his face was priceless. There was shock of course, but there was also this expression of “oh my God, thank you for letting this happen to me!” Then came the inevitable suspicion. He looked at me with narrowed eyes.

“Is this a joke?” He asked. I responded by opening up my duster and giving him a quick and private flash. He got to see everything, from my shaved slit all the way up to my bare right breast. I even pulled out my vibrator and flashed that to him as well. Then I gave him my best million watt please fuck me with a lug wrench in the ass smile.

He swallowed and then grinned. “Wait right here a moment.” I watched him walk off and he approached another tire guy, one who looked much more serious. The second tire guy glanced up at me with the same look of shock after a moment and I pulled the front of my duster open a few inches again, making sure to expose my hard pointed nipple. There was a moments hesitation and then he nodded, spoke rapidly to the first tire guy, and motioned toward the back of the shop.

My first tire guy came back to me with a quick walk. “Miss, my boss says that customer service is very important to us. If you’ll follow me please?”

Next thing I knew I was being lead through the various work bays, past tall shelves filled with new tires. We turned a corner and I was lead down a small hall. My tire guy stopped at one door, quickly opened it, and snatched a metal folding chair from what appeared to be a break room. Then we continued down the hall. At the end of the hall was a large square opening in the wall and there was another technician tossing an old tire into the opening. The technician glanced at me in curiosity as he passed us and then I was alone with the tire guy, who carefully set up the folding chair almost directly across from the used tire bin.

“It will take a while before we get to your truck, maybe an hour or so. Hope you’re okay with that.” He told me as I gave him another million watt please fuck me hard smile. “Here is your chair. Can I take your coat?”

Oohh…now if that wasn’t a set up! With a laugh, I extracted my vibrator from the pocket and set it on the chair. Then I opened my duster and took it off. I handed it to him and he took a step back, clearly wanting the show to start. I was already terribly wet. Everything that had happened to me so far was a major turn on, so I sat down, spread my legs, grabbed the vibrator, and turned it to low. Leaning back I closed my eyes and shivered in pleasure as the little vibrations touched my clit. I ran the toy up and down my slit several times and then opened my eyes again, only to find my tire guy standing next to two other technicians, both with old tires in their hands, mouths open, eyes wide.

My tire guy made some comment about how the boss dude said that there could only be two techs back here at one time, so he gave me a little nod and turned around and headed back down the corridor. This left me with two different technicians, two old tires, and a vibrator. The new guys seemed to take forever to throw out their old tires, and I concentrated on the incredible sensation between my legs.

When a new technician arrived with an old tire, one of the ones watching frowned and headed back out. This started a steady stream of tire guys, each coming back to slowly throw an old tire out for recycling, all the while watching a nympho humiliation pain slut work a vibrator in and out of her pussy. It was terribly exciting. I mean, its not often you get watched by fifteen or twenty guys as you masturbate. About half way through my hour, as I was getting really worked up, I realized that my duster was gone. The very first tire guy had taken it with him.

As that thought struck me my pussy gushed and I couldn’t help exploding in orgasmic bliss. I was pretty noisy too, because I saw a couple heads peek down the hall in curiosity. The two techs currently watching made some appreciative noises before being replaced. As I came back down to earth I made some small talk with the two techs, I explained I was a nypho pain humiliation slut, a sex blog writer, and this was a special assignment. Would you believe they asked for the website? So…Walker…if you’re reading this…HI! During the whole conversation I continued to slowly pump myself, building my sexual need levels back up.

I saw my first tire guy again and broached the subject of my coat. He told me it was in my truck and he’d be happy to get it for me when the truck was done. Walker explained to him that I was a kind of sex slave and had to do this because I was ordered too. The first tire guy nodded appreciatively, his eyes fucking me as surely as the vibrator, and then he had to leave as the next old tire approached and was flung into the recycle bin.

Fifteen minutes later the batteries in my vibrator died. My current audience made some jokes and laughed, but for me it was the absolute worst thing. I was sitting naked in the back hall of a tire shop, legs spread, masturbating for a rotating audience, turned on to almost hurricane force levels, and my fucking vibrator was dead. I explained my predicament to the two technicians currently eye fucking me and one left to see if he could come up with something.

I expected two double A batteries, but he came back with a silver lug nut wrench. He handed it to me with a smile. “I thought you might like to try something with a little more torque.” (Would you believe I had to look that up? When he said it, I just smiled. What the hell is torque? I actually spelled it torq the first time…sigh.) I took the proffered tool and hefted it. It was actually pretty heavy, and at least two feet long. One end had this huge spot that widened to almost three inches and clearly was made to fit around some pretty big lug nuts. I gave my helpful technician a smile, positioned the wrench between my legs, and began rubbing the huge end up and down my slit. It was cold, but that just made the whole thing feel even more intense. With a little bit of work I managed to get the whole thing in and it felt incredible. It was thick, it was cool, it was hard, it was long.

And so I fucked myself with it. I knew I was way past the hour mark, probably past the hour and a half as well, when I exploded my second time. The lug wrench was soaked and there was a puddle on both the metal folding chair and the concrete floor underneath me. As I rested, legs still splayed wide apart with a two foot long silver lug wrench buried in my pussy, my first tire guy approached, holding my coat.

“Your truck is done and my boss says you need to go. Evidently you’re causing a distraction.” He said politely. I nodded and pulled the lug wrench out of my socket (he he he!) and took my coat from his hand. I wrapped it around me, feeling the safety of its heavy blue denim and I buttoned it up and then even tied it. I followed my tire guy back into the main garage area, where a chorus of whistles from appreciative guys filled the air. I was lead to my truck, which was parked out front and my tire guy opened the door for me like a total gentleman.

“Everyone appreciated the show, and even the boss says if you want to come back at closing time some evening, we might be able to help you with your assignments.” He said. Awww…how nice!

I thanked him, gave him a wink, along with a million watt please fuck me with a pneumatic air drill smile and turned the key in the ignition. A moment later I was driving back toward the farm, still naked as a jay bird underneath my coat. Getting dressed at the front of the truck was again a quiet affair. I put on my bra, my shirt, my socks, and my jeans. Panties? Not yet.

So...since it's Sunday, no doubt you are wondering what happened on my blind date Friday night? Well, I'll be posting that tomorrow...hopefully! Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!