Monday, March 15, 2010

Daily Assignment 03-14-10

Photo Credit: Dirtylittlechloe.com

Monday, March 14, 2010

Today’s Assignment:
On the Hour Switchout (Master Brandon) Starting at 10am put a sex toy of your choice inside yourself. At the top of every hour switch out the toy for a different one. Continue this until 9pm with final removal at 10pm. If any of the toys are mechanical (like vibrators) they must be on high for the entire time period. You may masturbate as often as you like, but the toy must NOT be removed during masturbation.

Last Friday’s Assignment:
Blow Job Friday (Suggested by Kara) Go on a blind date instead of just the random guy in the park and do it in a specific setting. Under a restaurant table, movie theater, go cloths shopping and do it in the changing room, etc..

Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been away for all of last week, but not only was I having some minor and regular medical issues which afflict all of us of the fairer sex, I also had a ton of stuff to do around the farm. It was practically impossible to find the necessary time to sit down and write out stuff, much less get any new assignments and do them. So…since all of you have had a week to think of stuff, I expect the comments section to be full! Though I have to admit I might have to cut back a little bit. We’ll see though. Depends on how things are going with the weather and how much I have to do each day!

Okay, lets talk about two Friday’s ago. A great blogger named Kara who runs Kara&Jessica made a great suggestion: that I go on a blind date! What a great idea right? I mean, how often do blind dates end up with something really awesome and sexual, and I get a decent dinner out of it instead of sitting on a metal chair looking at old worn out tires, or in a truck, or something…

So I called my former Mistress and still good friend Kari and asked her to set me up. On a blind date. So the very next day I was told to dress provocatively yet elegantly, and meet my date at Kubo’s Japanese Restaurant which is actually in an old haunt of mine at Rice Village. Mi Luna is there and I love all the old shops. I had never eaten at Kubo’s, but I like sushi so when Kari told me when and where, I went. I didn’t bother to ask what the gentleman I would be meeting would be like, or how I would recognize him. I had no doubt that Kari would take care of everything. She’s the only one with pics of me in provocative poses and au natural anyway.

So at 6:45pm I was sitting at a private table at Kubo’s, watching the door, nursing a diet coke and munching on some shrimp tembura. I wasn’t sure what I was expecting. Kari’s personal taste in guys ran a little on the muscular blond and willing to do anything for her side of the aisle. Me personally? I like a dominant attitude with old style mannerisms. You know…sir, maam, but with class. I like to be treated like a woman, but with a little bit of secret cruelty. It’s tough to explain. Tougher to find…sigh.


Anyway, I had just finished my second piece of shrimp and was desperately thinking about ordering dinner, all the while ignoring the various woman and couples coming through the door when I was suddenly approached and my blind date sat down in front of me, greeting me by name.

It wasn’t a guy.

The woman who sat in front of me was approximately thirty years old and looked like a million dollars. Her suit was fine wool, her jewelry matched exquisitely, and her makeup looked like it had been applied by a highly paid cosmetics artist. I couldn’t help cringing. I was wearing a blue chemise under a black lace flower over shirt and a black mini skirt with three inch black heels. I looked like a slut. My date looked like a lawyer.

Surprise surprise! She WAS a lawyer…and a good friend of Kari’s. She politely introduced herself as Sara and quickly ordered a cup of hot sake and two sushi platters. I spent a moment studying her, wondering why I was always being paired with Mistresses who were exponentially prettier than me. This almost ALWAYS happens. I’m a freckle faced farm girl with short brown hair, tan lines halfway up my arms, a little too thin, and I look like I should be dressed in an oxford button up shirt, blue jeans, boots, and leather chaps. Frankly, I actually dress that way a lot. Sigh…

My date was a brunette like me, but while my hair is mousy, her’s was like milk chocolate. Her skin was pale, white, and if there was a freckle anywhere on her body it was covered by clothes. Her eyes were blue, like mine, but a shade of blue that made aquamarines look pale. Add to that thick dark lashes, finely sculpted bones and a perfect chin, much in contrast to my much rounder face, and we were a perfect example of “Beauty & the Beast”.


Kari gives me flak for this, as have Mistress Ellen and Mistress Laura. But if we put up pictures of the four of us, you would understand my distress. Anyway, enough self loathing for the time being.

Mistress Sara, or I suppose I should say just Sara, since at that beginning moment she was certainly not a mistress to me, greeted me warmly, ordered dinner for us, and we chatted amiably for about an hour. I ate all sorts of raw sweet fish and it was incredible, awesome even. As the time progressed I became very comfortable with Sara, who seemed to know an awful lot about me, my circumstances, my relationship with Kari, and she had even read Michael’s Blog! She even emailed him to ask about me! (Thank you Michael for being a gentleman and not answering any of her questions without my permission!)

By the end of dinner I was enraptured…again. Sara was witty, friendly, warm, and pretty much ran the conversation. She asked questions. I answered them. By the time we were full and nearing the end of our dinner, she could have ordered me to strip right there and I would have. But she didn’t. She ended up paying the bill for dinner, leaving a nice tip, taking me by the hand, and leading me from the restaurant. I was told not to worry about my car, and we walked together, fingers entwined, to her silver Lexus.

Yes. A Lexus. A new Lexus. I could tell from the smell. I’m driving a 1994 Ford F-150 with about a billion miles on it. (Okay, not a billion, but pretty close to 250 thousand.)

We drove for about forty minutes to an upscale luxury apartment complex with valet parking. I was assisted from the car and followed her to the elevator where each step took me closer to submission. I knew it. I knew this was what Kari intended. I had asked her to set up a blind date and she had, but she had also set me up. When the front door of Sara’s apartment opened I knew that Kari had worked her interior design magic for Sara. Lush looking plants, bright but complimentary colors splashed against the walls, and yet everything was functional.

Sara pulled me into the living room and tossed her keys on a small table next to the door. I dropped my purse as my host grabbed a wine bottle and two glasses. Next thing I knew I was being handed a glass of something bubbly and fruity and I sipped carefully. We sat together on the couch and I don’t think even five minutes passed before Sara gave the order I was so ready to hear.

“Take off your clothes little one.”

I stood and took them off, slowly, just like Kari had taught me, until I was standing nude before Mistress Sara, hands behind my head, legs spread wide apart, wearing nothing but my high heels. Mistress Sara leaned forward and began touching me, softly, like a caress, but also an examination, running her fingers up and down my legs, over my breasts and across the nipples, and even slipping a single finger into my very wet pussy.

Photo Credit: Sapphicerotica.com

I don’t mean to be a tease, but to be truthful, if I were to describe exactly what happened during the rest of our evening this post would be as long as some of Michael’s stories! It wasn’t long before Mistress Kara was wearing her black leather and I was licking, sucking and kneeling before her.

So what about the blowjob you ask? That was the assignment right? Well that was handled in two ways. First I had to do it to Mistress Sara’s finger, the very finger that had been inside me. Later I had to use my tongue on her clit, working her into climax as I endured the in and out thrusts of the vibrator in her hand. To be honest, I wasn’t being forced. I WANTED to do it.

Lots of things happened that night. I was tied up. I was oiled. I was used. And it was great.

I ended up getting dropped off back at Rice Village around midnight. Mistress Sara have me some money for the parking attendant and I left with the promise of another date. We talked several times last week, and to be honest, I’ve got another date with her this weekend.

So my thanks goes out to Kara, who’s great idea made something awesome happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!