Friday, March 19, 2010

Banner Change












I'm sort of in the process of redesigning my banner. The overstretched look for the website header is a little annoying and I was working on a couple of options. I'm trying to avoid the usual "fonts" that are so over used and present something a little more eyepopping, but I also wanted to avoid a banner that's too busy. I've included a poll over to the side if anyone wants to vote for their favorite banner, starting at the top with Number 1 being the Marble. Number 2 is Black w/ cuffs. And Number 3 is White w/ Cuffs. You can click on the pictures to get an enlarged real sized view.

2 comments:

  1. I personally like the white banner best. It is very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael,

    I'm kind of torn. I like the marble, but I also like the cuffs (go figure). I think you should do the black one with cuffs, but exchange the black for the marbled look. I think that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!