Monday, March 22, 2010

Daily Assignment 03-22-10


Monday, March 22, 2010

Today’s Assignment:
(Assigned by Michael Alexander) Breanne, I would like you to step out of your comfort zone (or discomfort zone depending on your point of view) today with a special assignment: During the day I would like you to choose five different substances to try as sexual lubrication. They can not be anything you have already used, so a substance like honey or baby oil is not allowed. You will use any sex toy you own to test each of these substances and you will need to masturbate to orgasm with each of the substances and then report on their performances.

Friday’s Results: (Assigned by Mistress Ellen) Blow Job Friday. Drive to your usual place for stripping. Remove all of your clothes with the exception of your denim duster. Shoes are your choice. Drive to any public restroom and go into the Men’s Room. Once you are inside take off your duster and off to give blowjobs to anyone who is currently in the bathroom. If there is no one present wait until someone enters and offer to give them a blowjob. Leave the restroom holding your duster and drive home with it on the seat next to you.

When I first read this assignment I can’t even begin to describe the little shiver of fear I felt. I know that I’ve done some outrageous things in the past, but in almost every single one of those situations I had a choice. I could always say no. I know that I usually said yes, but I HAD a choice. This assignment has sort of taken that away from me. I knew that when I walked into that restroom I would have NO idea who would be inside. That loss of control…that knowledge…no choice…turned me on in ways I can only describe in the most crude terms: wet, surging, needful, and wanton. If anyone were going to be the poster child for one of the seven deadly sins, I think I would qualify handily for “lust”.

The first thing I had to do was figure out which men’s room I was going to “do”. I’ve been in quite a few over the years and despite some truly memorable orgasms, the truth is that men’s restrooms are in general, nasty. I considered going back to the soccer field restroom, but after my toilet brush assignment I’m pretty sure that I want to avoid that one…at least for a while. Besides, I wouldn’t get away with just blowjobs. I considered a few fast food restaurants, but got worried that I’d scare the hell out of some poor kid. I mean seriously, I needed to really think about this. I needed a restroom that would be clean, probably have more than one person in it, be far enough away from the authorities and store people that my apparent nudity and sexual activities wouldn’t land me in jail, and not get me raped. The real tricky part was the end. “Leave the restroom holding your duster and drive home with it on the seat next to you.” This eliminated almost everything civilized since I would be walking (or running) back to the truck totally naked.

In the end I decided to head to a park on the north side of town. It’s actually a sports park, with baseball and soccer fields and I knew that if there weren’t baseball games going on there would be soccer games. At around eight o’clock in the evening I got in my truck and headed out to my favorite road. It didn’t take me long to strip at the front of my truck, once again managing to do it without being seen. I donned my duster, slipped on my high heels, and got back in the truck. The drive across town went easy and I felt the butterflies in my stomach become more and more riled as the park got closer. I could see the giant lights still on.

To my utter relief, it looked like the vast majority of the games were over. The parking lot was relatively empty with just a few stragglers from the soccer games heading out, and all but one of the baseball diamonds were empty. I even managed to park close to the restrooms. Unfortunately, close meant that I still had to walk almost the entire width of the park across the length of two of the baseball fields. There wasn’t many people about as I parked the truck and got out.

I think I stood frozen for a moment before I summoned up the willpower to do it. I knew I needed to march right up to the bathroom, go in, remove my duster, and announce free blow jobs. No peeking, no waiting to see who was in the bathroom, or watching to wait for the right guy. Straight in, strip, and suck. My hips swayed and I felt myself ripening dramatically as I marched across the park.

The restroom was lit and the men’s side glowed. I didn’t hear anything but I bit my lip and did it. I went right in, no peeking, no slouching. Just straight in. You need to know that doing something like that takes a lot of courage. It takes more than laying on your back with your legs spread, knowing you’re about to receive a hard whipping right on your clit. It takes more than holding a dildo made of ice and knowing how much it’s going to hurt but that it’s got to go in anyway. Walking in that bathroom might have been the bravest thing I’ve ever done.

I went through the door, got a glimpse of stall and stepped into the main room. My hands were already at my duster, the buttons loose, and I had it off as I announced “If anyone wants a free blowjob I’d love to give you one.” Then I looked around.

Oopps.

Yeah oops. There were four people in the rest room, but the first one who caught my eye was the fourteen year old baseball player who was standing there next to his dad. Oh shit…right? At one end of the urinals there was a teenage skater complete with skater tee shirt, mop of unruly hair, and a skateboard. Lastly, and I didn’t see him at the time, there was another guy in one of the stalls, who only came out after I was done with everyone else.

Yes, you heard me right. Done with everyone else. I’m not sure if I should be ashamed of what I did, but hey, I had DAD’s permission.

The look on everyone’s face was incredible. But there were no looks of disgust, only of excitement and opportunity. The first to respond was the skater boy. His “fuck yeah, I’ll take that offer” was the first and he started to finish up, shaking his willy clean and zipping up. But to my surprise the middle aged man of the baseball player stepped up first, his hand on his son’s shoulder.

“Henry goes first.” He said. I looked down at the young man, boy really, before me. He had a look of polite astonishment and he was handsome in a really young kind of way. I’m not into kids…I need to state that. I like my guys to be domineering, to be forceful. But I admit that the idea of giving little Henry his first blowjob was a bit of a turn on. Of course, I was already turned on, but I knelt down on my duster, smiled a sexually charged million watt please fuck me with a baseball bat smile, and reached up to Henry’s baseball pants.

Baseball pants it seems, are only tied on. I had them tugged down quick, along with his briefs, and pulled out a very hard four and a half inch penis. Then I started the best blowjob of my life. I did it all, caressed his balls, sucked on every part, deep throated him (which was really easy), sucked, licked, stroked and hummed. He came in like three minutes, exploding into my mouth. I sucked up every drop and kissed his flaccid cock gently.

Dad nodded, clapped his son on the shoulder, and moved into position as Henry got his clothing readjusted. I repeated the process, though Dad was much harder to get off, and it took almost a full fifteen minutes of repeated sucking and licking before he exploded in my mouth and across my face. In short order there was another cock in front of me: the skater’s. I did my duty and began sucking, only to jump a little when another man entered the restroom.

He was a soccer player and he froze when he saw what was going on. Then he smiled and watched. I did notice that Henry and his Dad left, but I kept working on the skater guy until his cum splashed across my face as well. It was acrid and he reeked of pot. Evidently skater boy likes his onions, garlic, and marijuana.

Hey guys…a note here. If you want your girl to swallow, eat the right things. You are what you eat. Cut out the onions, garlic, beer, junk food, and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Steer clear of red meat, fish, and dairy products. Okay, enough lecture.

My knees were getting sore and my mouth was tired by soccer guy was up next and I gave him my million watt please fuck me over a soccer ball smile and he stepped up to the plate…uh…goal…line…scrimmage…whatever. I could smell the sweat and musk on him, but he was muscular and ruggedly handsome, which was a nice change from my pot smoking skater punk. It didn’t seem to take that long for the soccer guy to add his jizz to my already soaked cheeks and chest, letting white cream dribble downward. For me, I was ready to stop, find a drink of fresh water, and get cleaned up.

I was rewarded with a pat on the head and a “gracias, chica” and then left alone, kneeling on my duster.

Well, not alone. Did you forget about the guy in the stall? I didn’t even know he was in the restroom. He popped the door and stepped out, scaring the hell out of me. I looked up and I admit that I almost crapped myself right there. First of all he was a big guy, but it wasn’t his size that scared me. It was the gun, handcuff case, taser, pepper spray, black uniform, and shiny badge that got my attention.

I expected to get lifted to my feet, placed against the wall, and cuffed. I admit that every sexual thought went right out of my mind. All I could picture was trying to explain to Kari what I was doing and why I needed bail money. How would my parents react? Could I even hide this from them? This whole assignment was stupid. No…it wasn’t the assignment. It’s me. I’m stupid. Stupid for doing stuff like this.

At least that’s what I was thinking at the time. I quickly stood up, grabbed my duster and threw it on. Why? I have no idea. It’s just what I did. I suppose I could have stayed completely naked, relied on my “womanly charms” to sway him, but I didn’t even think those thoughts. Instead he stepped right up to me

“So, free blow jobs huh? What is this, some sort of prank or initiation?” He asked me.

I admit, I unfroze a little. “It’s my daily assignment sir.” I explained.

“Daily Assignment?”

So I explained that too. I told him all about writing the blog for Michael, how I was given the daily assignments, how I had to write about everything. It just all poured out of me. At the end I even told him that I was a nympho pain slut who craved humiliation, sex, and ache. The police officer was a bear of a man and he listened politely, calmly, and rationally.

Then he asked for my identification. Ooops. I left that in the truck. I told him where my driver’s license was and he motioned for me to lead the way. I was at the door when I paused, looked up, and told him that I was supposed to walk back to the truck naked. He gave me this “you’ve got to be kidding me look”, rolled his eyes and just stared.

“You really are serious about these assignments?” he asked. I nodded.

Then he shrugged. So I did too. Right out of my duster. I think I mouthed off too…saying something along the lines of “at least you know I don’t have a weapon!”

His response was “You’ve got weapons, they just aren’t the kind that causes physical wounds.” Or something like that.

So out we marched. Me completely naked, the duster draped over my arm. Down the length of two baseball fields and we didn’t see another person anywhere. I heard say some stuff into his radio, all those codes and numbers, but I didn’t heart anything that hinted at my fate. We made it to my truck and I grabbed my keys from my duster pocket, tossed the duster in the cab, and grabbed my purse. I pulled out my license and gave it to him.

You would think with all the stories of corrupt cops I could at least get one who would chuckle and let me go. Or even better, one who would slap the cuffs on me, strip search me, do a body cavity search with his flashlight, skull fuck me, fuck me silly, and then beat my clit with a sap. That’s what I really wanted. That’s what I was hoping for. Instead, he ran my name, checked to see if I had a record or warrants, and then told me to put my duster on.


I didn’t argue this time. I put my duster back on. When he was done checking all that out he handed me my license, told me to get back in the truck and go home. Yep. That’s it. Go home.

I can’t tell you how relieved I was, but also just a little put out. I mean, seriously. COME ON! So as soon as he released me and told me to go I reached out and laid a hand on his arm.

“Officer, the assignment was very clear. I was supposed to give a blowjob to everyone who was in the bathroom when I walked in. I haven’t completed that assignment.” I told him.

He smiled and declined. Sigh…damn morals and ethics. So instead I held my wrists. “Don’t you want to cuff me and search me?” I asked. “You can use your baton.”

“Is this an attempt at bribery?” he asked.

“How can I bribe you? You’ve already let me go.” I replied, blinking.

Then he said “good night Miss Erikson” and turned and started walking away.

Leaving me horny, desperate, and totally unfucked. With an annoyed grunt I got back into my truck, dug the keys out of my pocket, started it up, and began driving away. I managed to get to the entrance of the park when I realized I was about to screw up the assignment. With a naughty grin I tugged myself out of the duster, sitting naked on the denim, wearing nothing but my high heels. The only thing that would have made this better would have been driving past the police officer, giving him a nice wave.

Oh well…maybe next time.

2 comments:

  1. U still screwed up the assignment. U were supposed 2 blow everyone in the bathroom and U didn't. U should b punished bad for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breanne, Please do not do anything that will result in your arrest. It is just not worth the hassle or risk. Keep in mind you have other responsibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!