Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Daily Assignment 03-02-10


Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Today’s Assignment:
(Assigned by Master Brandon) Take your wooden triangular prism, your ankle cuffs, a pair of metal only alligator clamps, and a kitchen timer to your barn. Set up a single rectangular bale of hay in the center of the floor. Remove your clothing. Place the rectangular prism on the bale, cuff your ankles, and then position yourself over the prism, with your feet pulled back and resting on the bale. Put on your nipple clamps and then set the timer for fifteen minutes. You may masturbate while riding your prism. If you cum before the fifteen minutes is up, add an additional five minutes as punishment. If you haven’t cum before the fifteen minutes, remain on the prism until you DO cum.

Yesterday’s Results: (Assigned by Master Mark) Dress in a skirt, sans panties. It doesn’t matter what else you wear. Go out to lunch at a fast food restaurant. Order finger foods, at least three different items. Find a comfortable place to sit, your choice. Lay out your lunch in front of you. You will eat each item, but prior to eating it, you must slip it between your legs and dip it into your pussy. Dip it in as deep as possible before eating.

Humiliation and pain; I seem to be rocking back and forth between them, don’t I? Well yesterday’s assignment was all about humiliation and I certainly got my money’s worth. At about 11:30am yesterday I packed everything up, eschewed lunch with my mother, all in favor of getting this assignment finished. Even though I left in blue jeans and a button up shirt, I stopped on my little country road and changed into a weather inappropriate skirt. The skirt was flared and made of blue denim, so at least I still looked normal. I was wearing my cowgirl boots rather than my regular work boots, so I at least LOOKED the part.

Deciding where to go was the next step. Finding a restaurant that specializes in “dippers” was my next issue and I kept removing different spots from the list. Like I eliminated McD’s really quick for two reasons: only two items on the menu and too many kids around. I would have chosen Sonic, since there are PLENTY of items too choose from that would meet the requirements, but since there really isn’t a dining area, that knocked Sonic from the list. Sigh…

So I ended up at Burger King. I know…but we all have to make sacrifices to the sex gods. Besides, as much as I like Big Mac’s, BK’s Rodeo Burger is kinda good…especially if you get the onion rings and put them on the…oh. Sorry. Never mind. We were talking about sex.

Okay, I managed to get to our local Burger King and I’m sure I attracted attention while ordering. Every guy seemed to be staring at me and I couldn’t help smoothing down my skirt, checking to make sure my naked butt wasn’t exposed. I wasn’t wearing panties due to my disastrous game of hangman last Friday, not to mention the requirements of this assignment. Anyway, at the counter I ordered some very specific items. First of all, a four piece Crown shaped Chicken Tenders pack, along with an order of six piece Chicken Fries. A side order of fresh Apple Fries from the kid’s menu completed my order AND supplied the necessary items for my impending doom…um…I mean meal.

Selecting a seat was very important. I understood what Master Mark was trying to do with this assignment but there are limits to what I can accept. I’d rather not get arrested for flashing the goods for all to see. With that in mind, I choose a seat where my face would be easily visible, but what was happening between my legs would be relatively private. I ended up in a booth at the very back wall. I knew that if I attracted attention, it wouldn’t be that hard to see what was going on. I laid out my meal and took a deep breath.

Chicken crowns? You’ve got to be kidding me! Who wants to eat a fucking piece of chicken that’s been cut into the shape of a sharp metal hat? That’s just stupid. That’s an example of a marketing department that’s a little out of touch with America. How did they figure out that crown shaped Chicken nuggets would go over well? Did they actually sit a bunch of four year old children down and provide them a selection of crown vs. oval shaped chicken? Hey BK? How’s this for a test? Sit down four nympho humiliation pain sluts and see which nuggets they prefer having pushed up inside them? See which chicken shape wins then?

I decided to start with my chicken fries first. These are just more pressed pieces of chicken that have been batter dipped and deep fried like everything else. I’m so sick of deep fried stuff. Anyway, I picked out one of the chicken fries, slowly and subtly moved it to my lap. I spread my legs enough to get my pinky and ring finger slipping through my petals and then began probing with the chicken finger. It was a decidedly uncomfortable feeling and I think I turned scarlet as I kept looking around frantically, hoping no one was noticing that I was frigging myself with a fried chicken fry. From a textural perspective, sticking a fried stiff chicken stick into my pussy was not an easy thing to do, much less deal with. It was scratchy, rough, and not too sturdy. My worst fear was the thing breaking off inside me.

But I managed to get the thing in relatively deep and extract it all without being noticed or breaking it. I lifted it back up to my mouth, took a bite, and experienced a rather strange sensation. I’ve never been a fan of the oil BK uses, but dipping their fried menu items in pussy dramatically improves the taste. Weird huh?

The chicken crowns were a bit easier to “dip”, even though they only went in about an inch. These too were marginally improved with the new sauce and I reached for my apple fries. I grabbed the first one, opened my legs again, and slipped it in. The apple fry felt incredible. Cool, crisp, smooth, and easy to get in and out. I admit that the flavor was a little strange, but still delicate. A nice change to the rough batter dipped chicken.

I alternated between the chicken fries, crown shaped nuggets, and apple fries, all the while carefully watching to make sure I wasn’t observed. I was halfway through my meal when a teenage boy suddenly walked up to the table holding a tray and sat down. It shocked the hell out of me. He didn’t even ask. I looked at him blankly, still a little astonished at his rudeness, but the fact that I still had a chicken fry rammed up my pussy kept me from leaping to my feet in outrage.

“Excuse me? I didn’t invite you to sit down.” I said, rather coldly.

He grinned. “I know. I’m sorry if this is a bit forward. But you looked like you were all alone and I’ve never seen anyone enjoy their food quite as much as you. I was watching from the order line.” He motioned behind his back.

I looked over to the line and realized that it now stretched half way across the store. I had been so focused on the other diners that it never occurred to me that someone could see what I was doing from the line. I think I turned scarlet. Leaving the chicken fry in my pussy I brought my other hand up on the table, trying to look normal.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I replied, somewhat nonchalantly. I think my shaking hand betrayed me though. He laughed as he unwrapped his Whopper and took a bite.

“Sure you do. Do you like the apples better?” He pointed to my apple fries with a smirk. “I bet they feel real nice against your lips.”

I kinda got angry. “What do you want.” I demanded.

He lifted his hands. “Absolutely nothing. I just wanted to watch you eat your meal and keep you company.”

Suddenly my spine was made of granite instead of rubber and I reached down into my lap and quickly removed the chicken fry. I brought this up and ate it fast, all the while staring at my unwelcome lunch companion.

He started a conversation with me, all the typical stuff; name, work, age, why I was fucking myself with Burger King food, you know. I told him my name was Breanne, that I wrote a sex blog, I was older than him, and this was a daily assignment. In return I found out his name was Tim, he was a college sophomore, worked for UPS (where the hell was he last Friday!), and he wanted to sample the sauce.

In what I thought was a very generous gift I took another chicken fry and put it in my lap. Still trying to control my facial expressions, I worked the fried chicken into my pussy, twisted it around a few times, and pulled it out. I brought it back up to the top of the table and held it out to him. There was a sticky syrup coating it, but he eagerly grabbed the stick and began munching. There was the typical bad one-liner which I forget, and then I decided to ignore the fact that he was watching and proceed with my assignment.

Of course it’s tough to ignore someone when you’re carrying on a conversation with them. He even pulled out his iPhone and checked out the blog while I was busy fucking myself with an apple stick. I also suspect he took a few quiet photos from an interesting angle. Oddly, I felt myself getting turned on. Not from the various food items being regular dipped inside me, but from the situation, which was decidedly weird.

I’d like to say that dinner ended with a bang, but it didn’t. I didn’t orgasm, though I was really turned on, nor did I accompany my new friend somewhere for a quick screw. He had an afternoon class to get to. In the end we exchanged phone numbers and I agreed to a dinner date. He suggested fondue. Funny.

So there you have it. Hope everyone is more satisfied than I am. Now if you will excuse me, I have to gather a few items and head down to the barn for some ouch and oooohh time. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!