Thursday, March 25, 2010

Daily Assignment 03-25-10

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today’s Assignment: (Assigned by Master Mark) Dress in skirt and no panties. Shirt can be your choice. Wear your high heels. Find an object that will serve well as a paddle. Take it with you and drive to your mall. Approach five different people *your choice* and ask them each to give you five swats. Be sincere, be polite, and if they are initially resistant you can offer them each a blowjob if they spank you first. The goal of this assignment is to see how many spanks you receive.

Yesterday’s Results:

(Assigned by Master Brandon) You will pack a picnic lunch today lunch for today, along with vibroballs and body lotion. You will wear high heels, a mini skirt, and a special shirt. The shirt must be see through, either gauze or mesh. If you don’t have one, you need to go and buy one. It doesn’t matter what color it is provided that your body can be seen under it. Do not wear panties. You will drive to either a park (if it isn’t raining) or the mall. Before getting out of your car you will insert the vibroballs, turn them to medium, and stick the control into the waist band of your skirt with the wire running OUTSIDE your skirt. Find your picnic spot and eat your lunch. Talk amenably to anyone who approaches you. If anyone uses the words “beautiful breasts” you are to remove the lotion from your pack and ask them to lube your breasts. When you are done with your lunch, turn the vibroballs to high and proceed back to your car. The assignment will then be over.

Almost every morning I get an email from Master Brandon (my email is breannefun@yahoo.com in case anyone wants to email me.) Inside each communication is another assignment. And almost every time I flinch or cringe since Master Brandon’s assignments are usually pain filled trials. I have weeks of assignments from Master Brandon, and the only good thing I can say is that at least I have the power to space the assignments out, rather than endure them all day after day. I’m not sure I’m strong enough to do that. Geeze, I can just imagine what is personal sub endures every morning. In any event, I do my best to alternate painful assignments with humiliating or non-painful ones. That gives me a break. So I was VERY surprised to get this assignment on Monay in the mail and I thought it would be a perfect way to rest my brutalized butt after Master Brandon’s totally evil and cruel butt plug hell day assignment. I’m still sore there.

So I packed a picnic lunch. I’m rather partial to the sandwich and this morning I made tuna fish salad with sweet relish, cheddar cheese, and mayo, with just a bit of dill. It was awesome. That went on two slices of whole wheat bread and I filled a plastic baggie with a handful of original SunChips, and packed a few Oreo Cookies. Then I headed upstairs to gather my outfit. For some reason this seemed harder. The main reason it was harder was because I happen to have several see thru shirts. I’ve got this nice white long sleeved one with a fine mesh gauze that was meant to be worn over another shirt. I’ve got a black wide mesh one that looks more like a net, and lastly a new one that I bought while shopping with Mistress Sara last weekend at wetSeal. It’s a black flower print shirt that supposed to be worn with a camisole underneath. So which one to wear?

Well all three had pros and cons. The white one was totally see thru, but had trouble closing since it closed up the front and only came with a thin white belt of the same material to hold it closed. That meant it would be open all the time. The black fishnet shirt was a real shirt, but the holes were so big between the threads that every time I’ve worn it my nipples have popped out through the spaces. The wetSeal shirt did the most to conceal things, and was the sexiest, but had a similar problem as the black fishnet, but only on the right side.

It’s times like this when I wish I could post a poll and go “which shirt should I wear?” So instead I emailed Master Brandon and he selected the black fishnet. Sigh. Of course. So I rolled it up along with my vibroballs, mini skirt, and black strap high heels and stuck it in my bag. I grabbed my bottle of lotion (just in case) and headed out for lunch.

It wasn’t raining, which meant I got to go to the park, rather than the mall, and let me tell you, I was VERY pleased about that. The mall would be busy, or at least busy enough for my attire to attract A LOT of attention. So my first order of business was to get dressed. You don’t dress like a slut and then walk by your farther. It’s just stupid. So once again I found myself parking on the south side of our farm, pulled over on the side of the road. I walked to the front of the truck, carefully unbuttoned my shirt, took it off, folded it, and placed it on the hood. Next came my boots, jeans, socks, bra, and panties.



I strapped on the high heels next, which I thought very daring. I mean, most girls would probably have put the skirt on first, right? When I was fully strapped in, I grabbed my skirt and was in the process of pulling it up when I heard, for the first time, the growl of a vehicle approaching. I looked up and saw another truck barreling down the road on my side. I managed to get my skirt up just in time as it roared past. My head followed it and I saw the brake lights come on and it came to a stop. Awww…chivalry.

It backed up and the next thing I knew I was looking at an open mouthed thirty something year old guy wearing jeans and a tee shirt. And he was staring at my bare breasts. With a smile, I stepped over to his truck and he leaned over and cranked the window down. I deliberately let my tits sit on the side of the passenger door as I leaned over.

It was clear he didn’t know what to say. I knew what was going through his head. It was either “Having car trouble?” or “nice tits.” To my surprise he selected the first one. I laughed.

“Nope, just getting dressed for a picnic lunch.” I replied. He dragged his eyes away from my breasts and looked at my face for just a second before letting them settle back on my nipples.

“Well if you want company, I’d love to picnic with you.” He said.

I stopped and considered this. He seemed like a nice decent guy, mature, friendly. If I let him come, or went with him, on my picnic, it seemed highly unlikely that I would be approached by anyone else, but I had to ask myself, would I be approached after the first guy sat his ass down anyway? I wondered too myself what Master Brandon would like me to do and I made a spur of the moment decision. I reached into my truck, grabbed my bag, locked up everything, and joined my new picnic partner in his pickup.

“I’m David.” He told me. I examined David now that I could see a bit more of him and he was relatively slim, smelled a bit like horses (which I don’t mind), and was wearing an outfit that could have been my usual attire if cut a bit differently. He wore a baseball cap rather than a cowboy hat which made him more of a farmer than a rancher, but since I do a little of both it wasn’t that big of a deal. He was clean cut, clean shaved, and had a strong jaw. Even better, he had these really awesome crystal blue eyes.

“I’m Breanne.” I told him. I debated on whether I should add my title, and decided that I didn’t want to scare him and dump me on the side of the road. Already, my truck was at least a mile behind us.

“So where are we going to eat?” He asked, his fingers tight around the wheel.

I shrugged and reached down between my legs and scooped my bag off the floor. “Where ever you want. I only have enough for me, since I wasn’t planning on company, so you may want to pick yourself up some food.” I watched him nod and pulled out my vibroballs.

I thought he was going to lose control of truck for a moment as I pulled up my skirt. Obviously I wasn’t wearing panties and my quite moist and shaved slit gaped open as I propped one leg up on the seat. David’s eyes widened in shock as I slipped the two ovid spheres into my pussy right in front of him and then twisted the dial up to maximum, filling the cab with a slight and muffled buzzing sound. Then I pushed my skirt back into place and tucked the control box into my waistband.

“Interesting accessory” he said, dragging his eyes back to the road. I laughed. Evidently David has a way with words.

“It’s part of the assignment” I replied. “I have to wear it while on my picnic.”

“Assignment?”

And that started it off. I explained who I was, what I did, how I did it, and all the gory sexy details in between. He listened in rapt astonishment punctuated with frequent glances at my fishnet shirt contained breasts. At some point my nipples had hardened into two raised bumps that stuck out obscenely through the fishnet holes.

“And so you do these assignments every day?” He asked finally.

I nodded. “Yep. I’m a nympho humiliation pain slut.” I stated it proudly.

There was a pause and then a muted “holy shit.”

I ignored the stares and crazy looks we got as we crossed across town. There were even a few honks and David pulled through a BBQ place to get some lunch for himself before we headed out I made no effort to cover myself and frankly, with the mad buzzing between my legs I was actually getting close to an orgasm. David turned us back north and spent several minutes navigating his way up and down roads I had never had the opportunity to travel. Oh…I still knew where I was, I just didn’t know where David was taking me. We finally pulled onto a dirt road that led off into some scrub forest, which frankly is unusual for this part of Texas. We parked and David got out, grabbing hold of a large blanket (I love a prepared man!) and I gingerly got out of the truck and grabbed our lunches.

Together we walked out under the trees. Despite a gray cloudy day that was slightly cool (and boy was certain parts of my anatomy responding to the temperature) and a weather forecast that threatened rain, we were lucky to find a sunny patch in a recently mowed clearing surrounded by trees, a little measure of privacy in a landscape filled with people. David laid out our blanket and I went down upon it, rolling onto my stomach, hiding my breasts but immediately exposing my rear end when my skirt slipped up. I didn’t do anything about it.

David sat down next to me and I watched him lift a hand. He ignored his food and lightly touched my bottom, stroking his fingers along the curved flesh. I gave him my million watt please fuck me silly smile and the next thing I knew he was kneading my bottom with his hands. This, combined with the still buzzing vibroballs took its inevitable toll and I moaned loudly, desperately. To my surprise David rolled me over, hands touching my breasts and then sliding down to fumble at the waistband of my skirt. I helped him remove it and the vibroball control went flying, tethered to me by the little electrical wires that disappeared up between my legs. He moved on top of me, his mouth kissing and then I gasped as his tongue lapped at my hard nipples poking out through my shirt. He moved downward until I felt his tongue touch my clit and he started licking.

Oh my. A man who likes to eat pussy. I was in heaven. I spread my legs for him and shuddered my way through my first orgasm. To be honest, I was practically already there thanks to the exposure and stimulation I had been enduring since I got into his truck, but the direct application of tongue on clit has an effect like nothing else. I was gasping and then yelling my supplication and explosion.

Which was all well and good because the next thing I knew David was unbuckling his pants. I sat up, helping, and managed to get his cock out in seconds flat. Then it was in my mouth and I proceeded to suck and lick and blow until I thought David was going to erupt and squirt down my mouth. It took only a few seconds to retrieve a condom from my purse and I put it on him with my mouth, which is a skill that took me a long time to master. Kari had made me learn it years ago, literally with her boyfriend tied down to the bed while I took condom after condom and applied them between whippings and direct clit stimulation.

So David knew I had applied the condom, but it was done so expertly it wasn’t even an issue. This is always important. It’s the mark of a professional. Uh…well…I don’t mean a “professional” like in the way hookers are professional. Professional as in professional nympho humiliation pain slut professional.
When David was ready I tugged loose the vibroballs and rolled over, presenting my ass with a little wiggle. David moved up behind me and I felt his cock press up against my pussy and then slide in through the already pre-moistened, wet, sopping, sex-soaked entrance and then I gasped as he filled me completely.

It’s been a while since I had real sex with a real guy. It was nice. It was sweet. It was fulfilling. David came relatively quick, but that didn’t matter since I had already come as well. I felt the ripple inside of me, the granite pillar erupting and heard the grunt of pleasure come from David’s throat. Even better he stayed inside me until he got soft, an extra minute of intimacy that I ALWAYS appreciate.

In fact, it was me who broke our connection, pulling away and turning around, pulling him to the ground, moving atop him. His glassy-eyed stare was darling and I tugged the condom off and tossed it away. Then I started working on him again. I think that surprised him most of all. I licked away the remnants of cum along his shaft and then stroked and licked him back to full power. It took almost a full ten minutes, maybe even fifteen, but it was worth it and I put a new condom on him. Then I straddled him, twisting across his body until I lay crosswise on his lap, his cock buried askew within me.

“Spank me” I pleaded. “Spank me until I’m crying.” I whispered. David brought his hand down upon my ass and I felt the heat of the impact. It caused me to bounce up and down on his cock and I squeezed him hard.

“Again!” I yelled and a flurry of spanks came exploding across both butt cheeks like hammer taps. I felt my body contract and I grabbed his right hand and brought it to my nipple even as his left smacked into me again, rocking me forward and up and down.

“Pinch it! Pinch it as hard as you can!” I said, this time squeezing the fingers flicking at my nipple. David did as I asked, as I begged and another shoot of delicious pain erupted into being at my bosom and raced down to meet the sting and heat of my spanking. I shuddered and groaned and moved up and down and the exploded again in a teeth gritting orgasm that left me breathless.

David sensed when it was time to stop and he held me and stroked me as I slowly rotated back so that we lay face to face, me straddling him. I continued to move my hips, keeping his second erection full and ready. I hummed in content and then sat up, peeling my fishnet stocking shirt from body and letting him see me completely naked, except for the high heels, for the first time.

Okay, okay, it didn’t really matter. The fishnet shirt WAS see thru, in a very provocative way and frankly he had already seen everything I had to offer. But it was an ACT of SUBMISSION. That was what was important. I began moving more explicitly as his fingers and mouth found my nipples. It didn’t take long before he filled a second condom, straining and groaning beneath me.

Sticky, naked, and satisfied we separated and laughingly opened our various lunches, eating, talking, and occasionally sharing a fond caress or nibble. Evidently my breasts are especially desirable when covered in barbecue sauce. Who knew?

After our lunch I squirmed back into my fishnet shirt and skirt and grabbed hold of my vibroballs. To David’s surprise they went back in and I tucked the control into my waistband, twisting it to full power. He couldn’t help shaking his head as the buzzing filled the air like bees.

“I guess you really are a nympho pain humiliation slut” he said. I nodded and hand in hand we walked back to the truck.

Our ride back to my pickup was intense. David asked me out on a date and after I politely declined he was a little put out. I explained a few things to him and with a promise of calling him if I needed assistance with any of my other assignments he dropped me off at my truck with his phone number tucked thoughtfully into my purse.

He stayed right there too as I got my jeans and shirt and boots out of the cab and walked to the front of the truck. I peeled off my fishnet shirt and folded it, totally aware that I had an audience as I placed it gently on the hood. Next came my skirt which left me standing naked in high heels with a white wire leading from my pussy to a small control box sitting on the truck bumper. I unclasped my high heels, which let me tell you was difficult and time consuming, but then managed to give David a grin as I pulled on my socks. I left the vibroballs in, on high, as I pulled up my panties. Why? I don’t know. Maybe I just wanted too. Master Brandon didn’t say I COULDN’T, did he? Exactly. So then I put on my bra, jeans, shirt, and then boots.

I tossed my slut outfit into the truck and walked back to David’s open window, leaning in for a soft kiss.

“You really are a cowgirl, aren’t you?” he said with a smile.

“Born and bred, Texas true.” I replied with a matching grin.

“So will you call me?” He asked. I could tell he really wanted me too.

I smiled. “Next time I need a good pussy whipping.” The startled look in his eyes made it worth it. “See ya round, David.”

And then I hopped in my truck and drove away.

I still have that number by the way.

And I plan to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!