Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Website Hammering

Photo Credit: www.tokyoslaves.com

Recently, my webmaster went off to get "motivated" so we had a minor delay in getting the new website up and running. We should have a bit more up shortly and I am pushing to get at least the Free Story archive up and going if nothing else. The VIP Lounge might take just a bit longer, but since that will be a membership service with all the new material we want to make sure that part is done right.

I hope everyone is enjoying Breanne's daily assignments. I know I certainly am and if anyone has any suggestions for her I would appreciate it. I'm too busy to keep coming up with ideas for her. We will be archiving her little adventures for the website as well so everyone will have access to them there.

The writing is going well and I'm almost finished with the serial novel "The Trip" which of course stars Breanne. There are of course a couple of other things in the works and when the website opens it will be well worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!