Thursday, January 21, 2010

Am I Writing Too Much?

I can't help wondering if Michael thinks I've taken over his blog. I mean, I know he posts stuff, and I love reading his vignettes, but his stories, humor, and ideas are the true attraction. I'm the icing on the cake. (Not quite like the picture, but you get the idea.)

I've been enjoying the daily assignments. They're a lot of fun, and even more importantly, I enjoy telling everyone about them. So I hope you are enjoying reading them.

Michael has been really understanding so far, probably knowing that my enthusiasm is a product of my overactive libido. Sorry, I'm just a nympo pain slut. Does this make me a bad person? I don't think so.

A long time ago I thought about starting my own blog, but I think that this is so much better. Between my stupid little posts and Michael's vignettes and stories, I think we do an awesome job. Do you think so?

Well, I'm off to put in a plug, and if you don't know why, you need to read the next post. It's just the icing on the cake.

Photo Credit: Looser.com

3 comments:

  1. Breanne,

    No, you are not posting too much. I enjoy reading about your little escapades, the thoughts you have and totally approve of the fact that you consider yourself to be a "nympho pain slut". Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great you two share a blog. We get to see both your views. That's one of the reasons I like writing with Jess so much. Though with me I don't think she post enough.
    Anyway I look forward to reading both of you post. Love the blog!! Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kara!

    I talked to Michael and he told me to run with things. And I'm having a lot of fun. Michael is a lot more laid back and works on all these really long stories and stuff. I can't wait for the website to get up so I can read some of it! I can't wait for your next post either. The last one...the ankle chain...my god. It was so erotic. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!