Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Making It Happen

There is so much more that goes into a website than just writing a bunch of stories and posting them.  Site maps, plans, organization, decisions.  This is actually more of a business than I thought.  Thank goodness I've got a great webmaster to put things together for me.

We should have something up by the end of the week, which I'm really pleased about.  I'm still in the process of editing all of the old published stories, as well as working on new material, including a new novel that is about two thirds finished.  Add that to the CYOD...and as you can imagine we will be able to offer some pretty impressive stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!