Sunday, January 17, 2010

Special Assignment #1Flashing


This morning I was given a task by Mistress Ellen that has me terrified. I'm too dress normally: skirt, shoes, blouse, bra, and panties, but wear my long duster over them. Bring along a vibrator. I knew what she was going to tell me to do. My instructions are simple. Take a drive. Stop the car. Get out. Take off the coat and lay it on the hood of the car. The skirt comes next, step out of it, fold it nicely, lay it next to the coat. Then the blouse. Folding is important. Ignore the cars zooming by on I-10. Unclasp my bra, fold it, put it down. Panties go last, take my time folding them, put them on the pile of clothes.

Time to put the coat back on, put keep it open as I return to the driver's seat. Buckle up, strap running across bare breasts. I have to drive to Houston and back, stopping once to masturbate in a parking lot with the vibrator.

I'm terrified. I will be seen. I know it. But I want it too. She wanted me to strip at the Heritage Park. Too busy though. I don't want to get arrested. She was so considerate! I was worried I would have to drive with the vibrator in me, or worse on. I probably could have handled it on low, but Mistress Ellen said it was too dangerous.

She has ordered me to post the story of what happens...

Photo Credit: Lesbiandomain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!