Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily Assignment 01/19/10

Today's Assignment: Pick out your favorite vibrator. During the day, anytime you are alone, sitting down, you need to put the vibrator in, turn it on low, and keep doing your stuff. You are not allowed to cum. It doesn't matter if you're driving or at the computer. Good luck...and stay wet!


Curious as to what happened to Breanne? Want to find out? We've moved the entire collection of Breanne's past assignments to our website! Michael Alexander Stories! Click here to find out just what happened!

1 comment:

  1. Breanne is a SEX GODDESS! I am her devoted Worshiper and slave and willingly will let her torment and use me her pleasure, not mine.

    she makes me feel so good, every orders i take makes me want for more and keeps me going on i wish i get 100 lives after death and with ever life i get her as my GODDESS.

    Mervyn Fernandes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!