Wednesday, January 13, 2010

!askBreanne!


When Michael asked me to put together a special column for the new website, I wasn't sure what I was going to write. I mean, who really wants to know about my perverted musings? Aren't reading the stories enough? But I discovered that things aren't always what they seem! Especially to me! I've never wanted to have my own blog: too much work! But I don't mind helping out!

Michael Alexander Stories will be debuting so many new things that I can hardly wait! There are so many new stories, all the vignettes, new art work, a fan forum...so much! Even one of MY stories: The PARTY!!

I'll be handling the !askBreanne! column, a special little blurb where I'll be more than happy to answer any question put to me. Nothing is taboo...but I can't promise you'll like what I say!

The various email addresses aren't up yet, but right now you can leave me messages in the comment section and I'll do my best to answer anything I can!

Eventually, once the website is up you'll be able to email me directly! Won't that be fun?

7 comments:

  1. why havent do tasks for mistress_ellen that one she gavu treally turned me on love suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking foward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick question. What is the icyhot replacement cream you use in your book. I've been enjoying Tales of a NHPS vol 1 and want to try some the assignments myself. Any help would be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It was an evolving process. When I first discovered IcyHot was a very bad thing to use anywhere internally, (which was admittedly pretty quick) I went shopping. The first stuff I ended up using was a water soluble generic version, which I can't remember the name of anymore. While not as bad for me as IcyHot, it still posed some health risks, so Kari and I worked on a new formula, which I cal Stinging O (for Oil). Basically you make it yourself. I use a base of grapeseed oil and then add pepper oil and cinnamon oil. I don't want to give exact measurements, but generally it's four parts grapeseed oil and one part cinnamon oil, and one part pepper. If you're going to make it yourself, you have to experiment. Different brands of pepper oil can have different heat ratings and THAT makes it very important to experiment and test it yourself. Oh... and don't test it on someplace delicate. Use a finger! LOL! Lesson learned, right?

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I will try and make my own version of the Stinging O.

      Delete
  4. You should do an assignment that involves getting your prissy kicked like in Michael's story kikkus

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently Michael's story kikkus and I think you should do something similar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!