Thursday, October 14, 2010

Website Construction

I have been told that due to some server issues, it may take up to three or four hours for the new website to become active for everyone. It is my understanding that the Free Story Archive is up, though the two novels are still on the original website's pages. Furthermore, we're making great progress on getting the new VIP Lounge up and running.

For those of you who are Breanne fans, Breanne's Toybox is being relocated to the VIP Lounge. However for the time being Breanne will continue to post her daily assignments here on my blog.

I hope everyone enjoys the new look, the expanded features and the more professional design.

Yours Faithfully

Michael Alexander

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new website, Michael! It's beautiful! I can't wait to see the VIP Lounge! It's going to be so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!