Monday, October 25, 2010

Breanne's Computer Problem


I just got off the phone with Breanne. She called me at eight this morning to let me know that her computer died last week and that repairing it has been more of an issue than she originally thought. Evidently she took it to those squad folks down at that major electronics store and things have gotten a bit more complicated.

She wanted me to extend her apologies to everyone she usually chats with, and that I was supposed to mention that her "tacky punishment", whatever that is, went as planned with only a few minor setbacks. I have no idea what she is talking about, but I suppose somewhere there is someone who will. I'd love to hear the story.

In any event, Breanne said that right now she is expecting to get her computer back on Wednesday and she assured me that there would be a new assignment posted the MOMENT she gets back.

I presume that she will be receiving some intense punishment for this. I look forward to hearing about it.

Yours Faithfully,

Michael Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!