Monday, September 20, 2010

Can I Cum? Part 2

There's a time and place for everything. Last night, several hours after I posted, I couldn't stand it anymore. I was dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt and the darkness didn't faze me. The husky dildo had been replaced during my evening shower and I was now filled with my vibro balls, which had been OFF for most of the evening, but were now buzzing merrily away between my legs as I struggled to complete the terms of my current assignment.

If you didn't read the last post, you need to. I'm not going to go through it all again. Suffice it to say, I'm not allowed to cum unless I have someone's permission, and once permission is granted, I have a single minute to bring myself to orgasm. Failure will result in either having to ask another person, or worse, a punishment. The last post pretty much described my first day and a half, from my quick drive by outing at the mall to the incredibly fun and satisfying little tryst in the bushes at Thomas Park.

Several hours later from then and yesterday for me now, I was sitting in my truck, the vibroballs quickly bringing me to a point of sexual epiphany, and I was desperate. I can't even begin to describe how crazy this has been for me. Everything seems to remind me of sex, and I've been trying desperately to think of ways to get out there and meet people and ask them that burning question: can I cum?

It was tough driving and as I reached the outskirts of town and the glowing lights of fast food restaurants and all night grocery stores, I realized that a quick stop at a drive thru might net me the very thing I needed. I pulled up to the first one I saw, got in line, and reached down between my legs. My fingertips found my clit and it wasn't long before the fire in my pussy roared. I soooooo wanted to cum. We inched forward, bit by bit and I stayed right on the edge of the orgasmic cliff, not wanting to get to close to the abyss just yet, but knowing I needed to stay within a minutes walk of it. I ordered a drink, my voice no doubt sounding a bit strained. That's what happens when you order a diet coke with your fingers delicately pinching your clit repeatedly, or wiggling your middle finger around inside you as you push and prod two vibrating golf ball sized spheres.

The line barely moved and my right hand moved rapidly from steering wheel to shifter to my breasts. I wasn't wearing a bra under my tee shirt and a few well placed squeezes there immediately tightened both nubs into hard little bumps, easily seen through the thin cotton. Finally, I pulled up to the first window and was politely told by a young man that I owed a dollar sixteen. I handed him five quarters, twisting in my seat so that I could keep my left hand between my legs. When he passed me back my change, I gave him a beaming million watt please eat me like a quarter pounder smile and breathlessly asked my question.

"Would you mind if I came?"

Blink Blink. "Came where?" he asked, clearly not understanding me.

"Right here," I replied, working my pussy a little faster. His confused look made me sigh in exasperation. "I'm masturbating and I was wondering if you would mind if I orgasmed right here."

A small diet cola = dollar sixteen. Vibroballs for stimulation = twelve ninety-nine. Loose gym shorts and panties = eighteen or so bucks. The shocked look on the young guy's face when I asked him if I could orgasm? Priceless.

I know, cliche. But kind of funny too. At least I hope. In any event he was a bit too shocked for words and I had to press him just a little.

"So do I have your permission?" I asked. He nodded, eyes bulging.

So I went to town. I was close anyway so it didn't really matter. I even managed to cum before the cars in front of me pulled forward and I pulled out a very wet finger and sucked it clean, all the while giving my little cash register boy a pleasant memory, even if he couldn't really see anything. I am SO cruel.

I got my drink and washed down the flavor of my own juices and headed for home. A quick slide of my thumb against the vibro ball remote turned their little rumbling to silence and I sighed in contentment. With that I was able to go to bed.

I'm already horny again this morning. I miss my morning masturbation and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be heading out on an "errand" pretty much right after breakfast. For some reason, I keep turning the vibro balls on for small little bursts, which are strangely both driving me even crazier, but also relieving some of the pressure. It's tough to explain.

I'll let you know what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!