Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Making it Official: Hard At Work




I've been sort of on break this week, so no assignments... sorry everyone.
That said, Master Barrett and I have been doing a little bit of chatting, ostensibly hammering out the details of another assignment. It was a hard one to get all the details set up right, especially since I don't handle denial all that well. So what's coming? Oh, boy...

Hard At Work - (Assigned by Master Barrett) So your assignment is whilst wearing your usual work clothes (Blue jeans, a thick cotton long sleeve shirt, bra, panties, socks and work boots) you are to complete the following: From 9am to 5pm at the bottom of every hour you are to masturbate using any method you like until you are right on the verge of cumming and then stop, replacing any clothing you have removed. At the top of every hour you are to quickly apply a coating of Icy Hot to your breasts and pussy (no playing with yourself!) again replacing any clothing afterward. Aside from these two exceptions you are not to touch your breasts or pussy whilst you are completing the assignment.

Pretty interesting huh? Yeah. Just what I thought. Right along with "oh shit another denial assignment." Why do I get these? Even more strange, why do I accept them? Oh yeah. NHPS Rule #3. I'm not allowed to refuse if its in my limits. Right. So what happens to me if I cum?
Should you cum even once during this assignment, the proscribed punishment for cumming will be to stuff yourself with your largest butt plug and vibrator as soon as you wake up on the following day. You will also put on your butterfly clitoral stimulator. Both the vibrator and stimulator will be turned to maximum and you have to endure the sensations until you've cum five times. Once you've cum five times you will apply a generous dollop of Icy Hot cream to your clit and then turn on both the vibrator and the clitoral stimulator again. Repeat this process (five orgasms, icy hot, then five orgasms) for the entire day until you go to bed. You may only turn off the vibes when you eat meals with your family. Should you cum more than once during the assignment, each cum earns you an additional full day of this punishment.
Okay, now that sounds really terrible. I can't even begin to imagine how much that is going to stress me. Talk about incentive not to cum. Don't cum or you'll spend the following day with your crotch painfully tormented by small electric engines at full power... yeah fun. I'm dreading this whole thing. So when am I going to do to this? Not quite sure yet, but it IS the next assignment. Officially. So you can stop harassing me now Master Barrett. It's on the books.
Personally, I'm thinking I'll cum twice. Not on purpose, but just... this one will be SO hard.

3 comments:

  1. I'll take 3 in the how many times will Bre fail sweepstake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this will be very difficult for Bre. I expect she will cum twice, rather than three times. But then again, I've known her to have nerves of steel. She may surprise us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sort of vote of confidence, Michael. Master Barrett: thank you for your opinion. I think that I'll make it the whole 8 hours without cumming thank you both very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!