Sunday, August 29, 2010

Special Weekend Assignment 08/29/10


It seems lately that I get into the most trouble on Saturdays. Not sure why. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I’m a bit bored on Saturdays. Sure, I get up and do my chores. A farm doesn’t run itself. But there’s also the fact that except for the daily stuff, I get a bit of a break. That personal time usually means me getting on the internet and getting on the internet usually means chatting. And if I’m chatting, it means I’m probably having a conversation with somebody who I have to call either Mistress, or Master.

This Daily Assignment has been moved to Michael Alexander Stories: VIP Lounge! Check out the entire archive of Breanne's Daily Assignments, in chronological order at the VIP LOUNGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!