Thursday, August 12, 2010

Defining A NHPS


While the response to Breanne's "Rules of Nympho Humiliation Pain Sluts" has been very good, one dom brought up a very good point about Rule #2, and how the "anyone, anywhere" aspect of that rule is a bit extreme. I asked Breanne to clarify how SHE views it. I got this response:

Michael, thanks for the question. I guess I'll need to break it down and post it too, but its pretty basic. First of all, there are a bunch of things we have to think of when we're defining a NHPS. What's a nympho? Well, its a girl with an abnormal or excessive sexual desire (okay I'm quoting from dictionary.com, but you get the point, right?). For me, it means I usually don't say no. I have before, but its not usual. The humiliation part is pretty simple. The girl gets turned on from being humiliated. Now granted, this can come (like the pun?) in a lot of different ways, whether its from being used somehow in public (like what I like) or being made into a doggie and being forced to eat from a bowl (which is just not my thing.) Either way, this and the previous definition handle the anywhere, anyone thing in Rule #2. But since I'm doing definitions, let's keep going.

The pain part of being a NHPS is also pretty easy to explain. Pain turns me on, but it has to be sexual pain. If you come over and break my arm I'm not going to like it. But if you come over, tie me spreadeagled to the hood of my car and then pussy whip me, I'll cum. Lots. Um... can you come over? Even better, come over, tie me to the hood of the car naked, drive me around once, THEN whip me and I'll explode like a bomb! Okay, what is a slut? I didn't like the definition provided so this made me think. A slut is a girl who is easy right? Constantly letting guys screw her? I think I qualify. It goes hand in hand with the first part, though you can be a nymphomaniac without being a slut. (That's why there are two words!) I also think that there is a difference between being a prostitute and a slut. Prostitutes get paid for it. Sluts do it for the fun.

There aren't many NHPSes out there in the world. Maybe a few HPSes, or NHSes, or even just HPs. But me? I'm a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut. And I like it. I'd also like to point out that I don't have a permanent master I have to be loyal too! Free spirit! Woooooo.

Hope that clears everything up! Tell Jenni hi!


Breanne's viewpoints are always intriguing. And as the top picture suggests, Breanne may not be the only NHPS out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!