Monday, August 2, 2010

David's Second Assignment


Assignment #2 : (Patience) You will shave your balls and trim your pubic hair extremely short in the morning. Purchase a romantic card for your lady and let her know that you plan on giving her a full body massage that evening. Don't forget to say I love you. In fact, write it on the opposite side of the card at least ten times. Give it to her before you both go to work. Now, during the day at the top of every hour you will go to the rest room and put a few drops of baby oil on your cock. You will rub them in until you are hard, but you will not masturbate or cum. During your lunch hour, you will oil your cock, rub it until it is hard, and then wrap one rubber band around your balls and cock. Do NOT make it too tight. I don't want it to fall off. The oil should keep the band from pinching your skin. Go to lunch wearing it. After lunch remove it and begin oiling your cock every hour even after you get home. When the time is right, take your lady into the bedroom, undress her and use the baby oil (or her choice of lotion or baby powder) and give her a massage. You must be totally naked while doing the massage. For the first thirty minutes do not touch her in a sexual spot. Just rub her. After thirty minutes use your fingers and tongue on her pussy if she allows it. When she is ready, make love to her. Do not cum unless she does...twice.


I realized as soon as I read the assignment that I had a problem. The baby oil that I had bought (see Assignment #1) came only in a large, 20 oz. bottle. There was no way that I was going to discretely be able to get to and from the bathroom at work on the hour, as prescribed. Back to Target. Not 100% sure what I was looking for, I made my way to the Customer Service counter. Without being specific as to my need (i.e., “Excuse me. I need help finding a small bottle with a dropper that I can use to put baby oil on my cock once an hour. Do you know where I could find such a thing?”), I was able to get my point across and was directed to the travel section. Sure enough, I found a bottle that held 3 oz of fluid, and more importantly, would fit in my pocket. Perfect. I also took the opportunity to find a romantic card for my sweetie – one that would tell her how much I loved her and how much she meant to me. Done.

Back in the office, I had to wait for the perfect day to pull this off (you know how work and personal stuff can get in the way, lol). Well, yesterday was that day and I set the plan in motion as soon as I woke up. The first part of my task was to shave my balls and trim the rest of my pubic hair extremely short. I’ve shaved it all off before and actually really liked that feeling, but I hadn’t really done much to maintain it in the last several months. Anyway, I took some scissors to my hairy bush (can guys use that phrase? I can’t think of a better one at the moment) before jumping in the shower to make the top part very, very short. Then in the shower, I shaved my balls (and cock) so that they were nice and smooth. I remembered how erotic just this act is, and how much I liked the feeling. Maybe I’ll go back to being completely bare soon. Do I have to ask permission for that? I digress…

Out of the shower and dressed for work, I got out the card that I had purchased and wrote a really nice note to my love telling her how much I appreciated her and how much I adored her. On the inside/opposite side of the card, I wrote “I love you” ten times, from top to bottom. Leaving it on the kitchen counter for her to find when she woke up, I headed off to work.

I got to work about 7:30. I knew I was going to be in a meeting from about 8:15 through noon, so I was basically going to have to excuse myself on the hours to go to the restroom and put the baby oil on my cock. But, first things first, I had 8:00 to attend to, and as soon as it hit, I was off to the restroom. For this one, I didn’t opt to go downstairs to the private restroom, but rather just locked myself in a stall in the main restroom of my floor. I had successfully transferred several ounces of baby oil from the large 20 oz. bottle to my new travel-sized bottle. I had carried it in my pocket to the restroom, and so far, no leaks. In the stall, I pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet, as if I was going to the bathroom (didn’t want unsuspecting visitors to see me with my pants down to my ankles facing the toilet – that could send the wrong message). Once my pants and boxer briefs were down, I dropped what started out as a couple drops but ended in several more drops of the baby oil and began to rub my cock. Oh, that felt nice. Getting hard as required, I rubbed the oil in, but did stop short of masturbating, and certainly coming. Ok, that worked. Pants up and belt buckled. Nice bulge where my cock pressed against my pants. Ready to go.

I made my way over to my video conference call knowing what I had just done and what lay ahead. The call itself was pretty boring, but sure enough, on the hours, I subtly excused myself, headed for the bathroom, and repeated the 8:00 performance. Nothing was different between the episodes, except that it took less and less time each time to reach full erection status.

At noon on the button, the meeting ended. I asked a couple people to go to lunch afterwards, thinking Goddess Breanne might have liked that, but neither were available. So, I decided I would just go out and bring some McDonald’s back to my desk. But first, I need to apply the rubber band. I returned to my desk and took the baby oil and rubber band into the restroom stall. I first applied the baby oil and stroked my cock to make it nice and hard. Once I’d accomplished that, I applied the rubber band around my cock and balls. My rubber band is a large/thick one, and I was torn because one “loop” didn’t seem tight enough, though conservative me was worried that two loops would be too tight. I went back and forth, and ultimately decided on two loops. No circulation was being cut off, that I could tell, and it was definitely noticeable. I figured that’s what Bre was going for. I pulled up my pants and off I went.

The rubber band seemed to have two main functions. One, it kept me harder, longer. Secondly, it seemed to pull my balls up and away from my body, making me very aware of what was going on down there and emphasized my package, should anyone look. I headed to McDonald’s, which was about a ten minute walk from my office. Every step, I could feel the effects of the band… and my cock remained relatively hard. The restaurant was fairly crowded during the lunch hour, and so I got in line and waited. Finally, I ordered my lunch, and then waited for the food to be bagged. While I was waiting, I noticed a fairly attractive woman come in and get in line. She was wearing a relatively tight fitting purple top, that highlighted her ample breasts, and a tighter black skirt that hugged her ass, with her feet framed in a nice pair of black pumps. She had that look about her that said, “I care about my looks and I’m not so innocent.” I’d guess she was in her late 30s. She noticed me, too, (it’s not often that I notice women noticing me), but she did. Maybe it was because of my heightened sexual desires at the moment that I noticed, I’m not sure. I could tell she kept her eyes in my direction, and once or twice, we made eye contact. Anyway, I had half a mind to go up and whisper in her ear, “I have a rubber band around my shaved balls and I think you’re hot.” However, I didn’t want to get arrested, and my order was called. I grabbed it and headed out, still with a pretty good bulge.

I walked back to my desk, and sat down with my lunch. I did a couple of emails and surfed the web. When 1:00 came, it was back to the bathroom. Off with the rubber band and on with more oil. I was starting to feel a little pent up by this point. Oh, and I got back to my desk and had a voicemail from home. My love had called to tell me how much she had appreciated the card that I’d left. Specifically, how she’d had a rough morning, and the card came at the perfect time. And, how much she’d loved the “I love yous” that had graced the inside. Interesting, because if I had thought about skipping/failing any part of the assignment, it was that one. Glad I followed my instructions. Hehe.

The afternoon progressed similar to the morning, just without the long meeting. Every hour on the hour, it was back to the bathroom. I headed straight from work to another meeting, and then finally home just after 8:00. We sat down to dinner, chit chatted about the day, and then I led her to the back of the house. I had alluded to the massage in the card, but she hadn’t really thought I was serious about that. I told her I was, helped her disrobe and laid her face down on the bed. I grabbed our bottle of lavender massage oil and shed my clothes and climbed on top of her. For the first twenty minutes, I massaged the stress out of her shoulders, lower back, upper back, arms and legs… careful not to touch her upper thighs or between her legs. I could tell she was getting relaxed, but I didn’t want her TOO relaxed, lol. I asked her to roll over, and then spent the next ten or fifteen minutes or so on her front side, starting with shoulders, then stomach, legs, and finally breasts. I could tell that she was becoming aroused, and I moved my hand to her sex, and started to lightly massage. I started massaging her petals, her inside, and then her clit. To my surprise, she was worked up more than I thought, and within about five minutes, she was having a sizable (vocal) orgasm. When she finished, she just pulled me close and held me. Then she said she wanted me inside of her – that’s her favorite thing. I told her not until she cums again – this night was all about her. So, I pulled out our trusty vibe, and began to rub it over her clit. She helped hold it in the right spot, and within minutes… orgasm #2. OK, whew. I could finally cum!!! After a day of constant playing with my cock and two mind-blowing orgasms for my wife, it was time.

I wrapped my arms around her, leaned in, and then I entered her…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!