Friday, August 13, 2010

I Blame Michael Alexander...

Once again I find myself asking mandy from Hellfire Caves if I can post one of her little adventures... I hope you find it as delightful as I did. I found this under the thread "I Blame Michael Alexander". I hope everyone blames me from now on!

Dear Mac,

I have no one else I can share this with ~ so...........(I'm thinking about posting it maybe ~ just waiting for the embarrassment factor to settle). I swear this is 100% true.

What happens when a fantasy becomes real?

This morning after my shower, I'm clean and naked, doing my girly routine ~ cream on my face and body (and maybe my hands lingered too long on my breasts), spraying scent lightly on my body, enjoying the breeze from the fan drying my body and the scent of early morning in the air. Can I help it if my mind wandered to a fantasy of Mac bringing in two men, telling me to show off my pussy as he is forcing my legs apart and touching my pussy?

I live in a large house back from the road (about 500 yards) and no neighbors close by so my windows are always open because I like waking up naturally to the sunshine. My husband was still home because we need a new roof and the roofer was coming to give an estimate.

Back in my bedroom I'm thinking of a post by [Michael Alexander] about quickies and figured well who would know. I get my wonderful chi and lay down on my bed naked. I close my eyes and imagine Mac showing me off to his friends and I am instantly aroused. My hands travel from my breasts to my pussy lips which I spread in anticipation of my chi. Turning it on, the buzzing fills the room and my ears (but I know can't be heard out side my bedroom as we have very heavy oak doors) and as soon as the head touches my clit I know orgasm is only minutes away.

I move the chi to the best spot and press down hard letting the intense feeling flow through me. MY back arches and legs point out as I am imagining Mac saying come my slut show my friends what a lovely whore you are. At this moment I open my eyes to find a the roofer watching my show. Helpless to stop I cum so hard I feel my pussy squirt (maybe because this IS my fantasy come true?). I couldn't even scream because I was so breathless but quickly covered up with a sheet. He stood there for another minute and then gave me a thumbs up and a wicked grin.

My humiliation will be complete when he comes back in a couple weeks to work on the roof. Meanwhile I will be worrying if he will say anything? I am hoping he will be too ashamed of himself for watching that he not dare tell a soul. What do you think? Of course my perverted mind is thinking ahead to him telling me he will keep it a secret if I give him a good blow job.....

Quite a morning for me -huh?
love, mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!