Monday, February 22, 2010

Website

Well we have run into more delays regarding the website and all I can say is that I hope everyone is enjoying Breanne's little adventures because truth be told, unless you like reading all the old stuff I have NO IDEA when www.michaelalexanderstories.com will be up and operational. The good news is that my webmaster is back on duty and working on several pages. If you have breathlessly been waiting for stories, please accept my apologies. Just remember, good things come to those who wait.

And in the mean time, I think Breanne is doing a spectacular job keeping our interest. Her daily assignments have my attention at least.

So keep your chin up, keep reading your favorite Michael Alexander stories, and we'll have the website up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Michael. Please, just get the website up. I want to read the new stuff. I read Under Construction. It was just a tease! When when when?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!