Thursday, February 25, 2010

Michael Alexander Stories


Well...FINALLY. It's not the way I want it, but its somewhat functional and ready for a little bit of business. Still working on making all the hyper links work and I would like to remind everyone that I am totally new to building websites, so this has been really tough on me. Add to that editing Breanne's stuff, writing my own, AND building the website, I'm lucky I can remember my name.

If anyone has suggestions, comments, words of support or encouragement PLEASE PLEASE drop them off. If anyone has complaints, criticisms, and unfavorable reviews, you can dump them in the trash.

Anyway, here's to the WEBSITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!