Saturday, February 6, 2010

Website Construction

Photo Credit: Shibaridolls.com

As I mentioned before, my regular webmaster had some personal (and professional) issues to deal with thanks to a major business glitch and I've been forced to learn website design in a hurry. The good news is after much trial and error I've been able to create several decent pages to get the website going. They look relatively professional and I'm pleased with the outcome. If nothing else, everyone will be able to read "Under Construction." I've also completed the index page to the Free Story Archive and hopefully will be adding the published stories relatively quickly.

My goal is to try and have something up by next Friday. My real issue is that I'm waiting on my webmaster to give me the information for uploading the pages. Once that's done, I'll be off and you will be able to check out everything at www.michaelalexanderstories.com!

Thanks for checking in with me and Breanne every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!