Friday, February 5, 2010

Website Delay


~ Frustration is the compost from which the mushrooms of creativity grow. ~ Tumerica Blog

Well we've run into another set back with getting the website up and running. My webmaster (who actually has another job) has hit some hard times and as a result I'm going to be taking on some of the website creation duties. Since I'm still a novice at website structure (lets face it, I'm a writer, not a web designer) it might take me a bit of time to get things together. I will do everything in my power to get things going.

I will keep everyone updated on when I get things set up. My priorities will be the Under Construction Story highlighted on the front page, immediately followed by the Free Story Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!