Thursday, January 17, 2013

Anniversary Assignment: 12 Hours Torment - Part Four


             I started to roll off the mat as my brain began responding to the various nervous impulses coming in.  My breasts reported that they hurt, lots.  My clit was begging my brain to do something about the non-stop vibrations which weren’t exactly painful, but had frayed my levels of endurance to paper thin capacity.  I wasn’t going to be able to stand more.  My pussy on the other hand was begging for relief in a different way.  It was tired, deep down tired.  Hours of clenching and contracting and squeezing the plastic spinning cock had made me ache from the constant sexual movements.  Now my sex was trying something different – total relaxation, the forced non-response to sexual stimuli.  I knew it wasn’t going to work.  Nothing is more difficult to do that NOT responding to sex.  And relaxing all my muscles and actively choosing NOT to tighten, to squeeze, to accept openly and with utter abandon the actions between your legs is not easily done.

            Try it sometime. I dare you.  If you are a woman, you probably have already done it at one point or another. If you are a man, let your girlfriend rub your cock until you are hard as a rock and then try not to tighten, to pulse.  Keep your muscles loose no matter what she does to your shaft.  Bet you can’t last longer than a minute or two without tightening up again.  Don’t cheat either.  No pulsing.

            There were other issues.  My feet ached savagely, especially the arches, which had taken a lot of both abuse and pressure during the last two torments.  My wrists hurt from the up and down movements of the NHPS pushups.  My back ached, my legs were cramped and all I really wanted to do was collapse in a ball and go to sleep.

       

This tale is no longer available on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog, but can be found in Breanne Erickson's book "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Vol. 7"  Click here to check out our sample page and take a look at the amazing work of Breanne Erickson!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!