Thursday, August 4, 2011

Practice Practice Practice


I know. You want to hear about yesterday. But I've got stuff to do this morning. Sorry. Don't worry. I'll write it up later. When I'm not getting whipped. But in the mean time, you can head over to AfterDark Online and read my latest story. It's actually true though... not a story I mean. Well... okay... yes it IS a story. I mean it reads like one, but if you know anything about me, you'll realize that even though it happened about four or five years ago... um... let's see... in 2004? Ooops.... that makes it six, right? Six years, but you'll see that the skills I've earned came at a price.

So in honor of AfterDark Online's attempt to encourage safe sex, I wrote out how I learned a very important task for a NHPS: Putting a condom on a guy! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Breanne, thank you for the mention of ADO's Safe Sex Story Submission call. I truly thank you for that. Plus, your story was very hot. So teasing, but wow, amazingly hot!

    Ya Da Best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!