Monday, August 1, 2011

The Next Assignment: Skirting The Edge


I'm wearing my RVP right now and trust me, for the first time, I think I might just find it to be to my advantage. Cool, huh? That's because I got the following assignment from Master Brandon a few days ago, during my... uh.. medical leave:

Breanne – For your first assignment after your TOTM, we are going to work on your ability to not only follow orders, but control your libido.

On the first day you will masturbate to the edge but no farther once for every hour you are awake, with a minimum requirement of 16 edges. You may wear any sex toy you feel will best assist you in your edges. You are not allowed to cum. Should you cum after an edge, you will immediately, regardless of where you are, apply your alligator clamps to both nipples and clit and leave them on for a full fifteen minutes. ~ Brandon

Of course there is more to it than that, but we can leave the rest of it for tomorrow. Besides, I just might be able to manage it, right?

Right?

Stop it. Why are you shaking your head and muttering "no way, she'll cum. She can't help it. It's been five days since she has an orgasm and she's ALREADY on the edge." Let's be positive about my chances here. You know... some say the glass is half empty? Some say the glass is half full? And the guys at Texas A&M say the glass is overengineered by 100%.

I can do it! Seriously! I'm gonna try! I've already done my first one today and didn't cum!

LOL, so tomorrow I'll write up and post about today. Should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. never last.. I say prehaps 5 cums today. And I do believe in her. But I also think she last the morning, cumming close to going over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!