Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm Back!


I’m back. Thanks to everyone who was patient with me. I was getting burned out and things were busy here with the corn harvest and I was just totally NOT with it. Oh… I still followed NHPS Rule #1 through my “vacation”, but I kept the stimulation down to a minimum… just enough to keep me wet. Lots of ben wa ball days! Then of course I had another week of TOTM, which was physically not fun, but mentally and emotionally pleasant. I never realized being a nympho humiliation pain slut was such hard work!

But I’m back in gear now! Aren’t you pleased? I am! Of course, there were a couple of my online masters who were not so happy with me. The way I understand it, I’m supposed to get a serious punishment for taking my “vacation”. I should get that assignment today sometime. So that should be fun, right?

So now there is just one more thing to discuss… today’s toy. I haven’t cum in five days thanks to my TOTM, so I’m pretty desperate. Master Brandon would like to keep me like that, so he has suggested… wait. Did I say suggest? ORDERED would be a more appropriate adjective. Master Brandon ordered me to wear my vibroballs and butterfly clitoral stimulator. I have to keep ONE of the toys on at all times, at medium. But I’m allowed to switch whenever I want. If I cum, then I am supposed to lube my clit with Stinging O, put the jumbo alligator clamp on my clit, and then turn both toys to maximum vibration for twenty minutes. When my twenty minutes are done (and if I haven’t cum again), then I can turn one toy off, the other down to medium, and remove the clamp.

I think I’m in for a tough day. Don’t you?

Love to everyone!

Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!