Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Assignment 08/0911: Don't Touch



I know this is really long. Sorry. We're still having trouble with the VIP Lounge credit card system so Michael said I could put it up here. But on the other hand, that's good right? Free is always good! So on with the tale!


My day started on low. I know that that may not make that much sense, but it’s the absolute truth. It’s quite a description, don’t you think? On low? Sounds like I’m some stove or thermostat.

Or a vibrator.

Every morning when I wake up, the very first thing I do is comply with Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Rule #1. It’s very simple. I have to have something stuffed up inside me, preferably cock, but a sex toy will do, and I have to be like that all the time. Twenty four seven. Without fail. It makes for an interesting day. Saturday morning was just like usual. I had a possibility of five or six different options and Master Mark made the decision for me. But unlike usual, my daily toy was not just to keep me wet and ready, but to torment me, to prep me for what was coming. Stipulations to go with the toy? Oh… no cumming. Of course.

So at around five in the morning I climbed out of bed, removed yesterday’s ben wa balls, and got out the two toys I would be needing for the day. The first was my vibroballs, two golden oblong “spheres” with wires running back to a similarly colored remote. My vibroballs actually are similar to my ben wa balls, except that it’s not just moving around that causes them to have an effect on me. As soon as both were snug in their little bower, I turned them on and bit my lips as my pussy contracted repeatedly around them.

Yes. It takes practice to deal with vibroballs.

The next toy was not something I was looking forward too, and no doubt since I’ve already described how I had my pussy stuffed, you are totally aware of where the other toy had to go.

Right. In my ASS. I hate things being in my ass. It’s like every possible toy that can go in your ass is not comfortable, and I have an unusual number of “butt” toys. I have a full sized four inch anal plug. I have a vibrating anal plug. I have two piggy tail plugs. And I have anal beads, a series of latex covered motor filled “spheres” (eight of them to be precise) on a long semi-rigid wire, leading to another remote. It takes five or six minutes to get them in, plenty of grapeseed oil, a nubile hand, and lots of determination.

I tucked the remotes into the waistband of my shorts. Both were “on low”.

It wasn’t until after breakfast that I headed out in my truck and drove the forty minutes to Kari’s new condo. She moved over the July 4th weekend (I know… a story you want) and the new place was definitely an improvement on the apartment complex. For one thing, it was no longer a risky trial to strip before knocking on her door. The front porch was an alcove, permanently shadowed and concealed by several large oleanders. Beautiful place.
It wasn’t quite nine when I knocked on the door, stark naked, holding a bag with my stuff in one hand and my remotes in the other. I smiled as the door opened and Robert (also stark naked) greeted me, stepping aside so I could enter.

“Heya Robert!” I said, lifting up on tiptoe to give him a kiss on the cheek. He accepted it gladly. I admit, I deliberately accidentally grazed his thick and erect cock with my wrist as I put my bag down beside the door.

Kari’s new place is just as lavishly decorated as the old place and she really hasn’t changed styles. Think Kirklands and add a touch of Pottery Barn and then go off the deep end with art and weird sculpture and deep reds and golds. Throw in a touch of soft blue here and there and you end up with… well… it’s tough to describe. Kari’s place is pretty amazing.

I looked around, expecting the woman herself, but Robert smiled at me as turned.

“She’s not here, Bre. I was told to get you prepped,” he said politely. Robert is ALWAYS polite. I like that about him.

“Oh. Okay,” I said. “Where is her highness?” This was an important issue

He chuckled as he went to the bar between the kitchen and the dining room and got down a thick pair of leather ankle cuffs and some rope. Evidently they were ready for me. He came over to me and motioned me to the leather sofa. I sat down and he took off my flip flops, pushing them under the couch.

“She had some errands to run this morning and told me to take care of you.” Robert began buckling the ankle cuffs around my legs and I tried not to let the combination of a handsome hunk make the vibroballs and anal beads more of a sexual nuisance.

I grinned. “Did she say anything about me taking care of you?” I asked, a naughty tone in my voice.

Robert looked up and smiled. “As a matter of fact, she said that if you offered, I am allowed to accept. You however, must still be bound and are not allowed to touch yourself upon pain of punishment.”

I laughed. “I could use some cock,” I said and patted my pubis. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Blowjobs only, Bre. Sorry.”

I frowned, but with chagrin. “Drat. Oh well. Ooohhh…” I said. Robert had lifted my left leg up and stretched it out along the couch. I leaned back slightly, my exposed sex only an inch away from the edge of the sofa. He deftly tied off my ankle, probably to the side table or maybe a leg or something and then took my other limb and stretched me wide.
I like being in the splits. I know… strange… right? But it’s not about that. It’s part mental, part physical, and being BOUND open like that, with no ability to close myself, to protect myself, is very enticing. I love it. My pussy was gaping, a perfectly exposed patch of wet neediness that only sported a single black wire that trailed over my thigh. Robert smiled and then stood. He disappeared from view for a moment and then returned with a jingling noise.


The rest of "Don't Touch" by Breanne Erickson is now available in her novel "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 5"  Check it out today!

2 comments:

  1. Great, Great, Great...Kari, Robert and Breanne I see a movie here.... I loved it. No Fisting and Mindfucking, hum...wonder what that was.... Oh well, I have learn that Kari has a lot of wisdom and though all of Bre experiences I have learned to trust her. As a fan of all three, I can't wait till next time though??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does anyone else wonder why Kari Stripping was "definitely interesting"? I see the idea for a new assignment for Bre involving Kari and Robert.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!