Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Facebook Doesn't Like Me



Morning EVERYONE! Well, here's some news: facebook didn't like me. They barred me and my email address and only through some serious funny business was I able to get my profile back up. But with that done, Michael and I decided that we needed to keep the facebook accounts G, or at least PG, so I can't post my morning... ummm... TOY any longer on facebook. I suspect though it was probably a picture or two, but I'm not sure. Who knows why I was "banned"? LOL.

But the cool thing is that I can still post to the blog and Michael said he's fine with me doing that. So... what today's toy? Well, today I'm stuffed with my Husky Dildo, which is being held in deeply by a pair of bikini brief panties and my shorts. It feels... nice actually. Not much movement, but one of the stipulations Sir Arthur specified was that every hour, for ten minutes only, I needed to masturbate with it. That makes things much much more difficult for me. Of course, I'm ALSO still under the stipulation that if I'm to cum, I have to my tongue inside a girl. A stranger too, so no going over to Julie or Kari or Kelly, or even Amber. I get to meet so many new people... sigh.

Of course there's a possible punishment too. I'm hoping I won't have to experience it. If I cum, I have to put a binder clip on my clit, and two more on my sex. And I have to wear them until the next masturbation session. That won't be so fun.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I love it. This isn't you in the picture is it? will I can always hope....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole thing is wrong. On my AfterDark Online's Facebook Page, I got a warning for posting something provocative, but they allow pics of tits to post online. Who the hell are they kidding? I feel you on that one, and please be careful on what you post. I know they're contradicting, but it's their rules to play by, and I don't care for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!