Thursday, June 2, 2011

If You Make A Slut Suck, She’s Gonna Want To Cum



You would think I would get a break. But oh no… not me. The general response is “you may not be able to fuck, but you sure can suck.” So off I went, except this time with a few caveats to make things a little more difficult. What could possibly make sucking a guy’s cock more difficult? Well that’s simple. Try doing it with a pair of clover clamps swinging from your tits? Or with your ass stuffed with vibrating anal beads? Or the absolute worst thing to do to a girl who is in the middle of her TOTM (time of the month): force her to wear her butterfly clitoral vibrator; on high.

So after lunch I dressed in something that wouldn’t exactly be a problem walking out past my mom and dad and proceeded to head toward the mall. My attire was nothing more than my high heels (not the fuck me ones, but regular heels), bare legs going up to my mid-thigh denim flared skirt. On top I was wearing a very loose tee shirt, a little oversized and I admit when I got to the mall I pulled my bra out from underneath it, knowing what needed to happen. Lastly I spent a moment stuffing my ass with the anal beads and then strapping on the Butterfly to sit right over my clit with my panties in between my skin and the little plastic vibrating knob.

I like walking the mall dressed somewhat normal. No one looks at you, or stares at you. To be honest it can be tiring always looking and dressing like a slut. The mutters, the stares, the laughter… it’s trying. Even though I know most of them are making fun of me because they can’t do it, or get away with it, or aren’t thin enough, or just too prudish it still bothers me sometimes. It’s nice to be lost in a crowd and not worry about being picked out, or cumming in public or something.

I headed back to my favorite mall, the closest one here in Katy and I started walking the various neighborhoods looking for just the right guy. It didn’t take long of course. I’m actually pretty picky when it comes to selecting the right guy. I usually try to pick a guy that looks a little clueless and I like it when they’re just a bit pudgy. Oh, I still like chiseled bodies too, so guys… don’t think this is like some excuse not to take care of yourself, I like clean cut guys who look confidant but clueless when it comes to girls. Gamers are especially fun but nerds are pretty awesome too.

My target that day was a guy named Jeff. He had flaming red hair, okay, not flaming but a definite match to my dyed locks and when we locked eyes his expression deepened. He was about to pass me by after checking out the goods, but I grabbed his arm, hauling him around in a circle to face me. His eyes widened in surprise but I think it was my smile that disarmed him.

“Hi! I’m Breanne,” I said with my sexiest voice. I can do a lot to a man with just my voice. Guys are so visceral. Girls would never be sucked in by just a single touch and a husky tone!

Jeff gave me his name and I grinned. A single finger from his collar bone down his chest was enough to turn him into a glob of quivering jelly and I asked him if he would be willing to do me a little favor. He nodded immediately as my finger went lower and then when I dragged it over the bulge in his pants he let out a slight gasp.

“I want to suck cock. Do you happen to have a cock?” I asked. Then I pressed my hand against his crotch.

He nodded stupidly but I took his acknowledgement of his male parts as acquiescence and grabbed his hand. Fortunately, I’ve spent quite a bit of time at the mall and I know the best places to do sexually stupid things in semi-public. There happens to be this one store with six dressing rooms that are rarely monitored and usually empty. And if you pick the very last one, you can even be a little loud. I’ve actually had sex in four of the six stalls though.

Jeff allowed me to lead him into the back of the outlet store and then with a wink we went into the medium sized dressing room. I told him to sit down and then I really shocked him. I pulled the nipple clamps out of my purse and handed them to him. He held them gingerly, a little tentatively even, at least until I pulled my shirt up, exposing both breasts and my very clampable nipples. I cupped my tits and got close, pursing my lips. I didn’t even have to tell him what to do. He knew already. He lifted the clamps and the next thing I knew both nipples were crushed in the heavy bite of the clover clamps, the chain dangling half way down to my belly button.

Next I lifted my skirt and let him get an eyeful of my panty-clad pussy, along with the purple Butterfly vibrator over my clit. I turned it on, high of course, and immediately felt the stirring of my sexual desire as the toy frantically rubbed at my clit. Then I tugged the anal vibrating bead remote out of the one of the skirt’s pockets, handed it to Jeff, and suggested he turn it to high. He asked what it was for and I told him.

“It’s for the anal beads in my ass.”

Jeff cranked the remote up all the way.

And thus I was ready to suck cock.

It didn’t take me long to get Jeff out. He was of average length, maybe a little bigger thanks to his size. He was pretty big, maybe six feet and a little over two thirty I’m thinking. More importantly, he was clean. I immediately pushed his knees wide apart, tugging his shorts off one leg. Then I did my thing.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to suck cock while your nipples are hurting because the guy you’re sucking is tugging on the chain? Or how hard it is to suck cock when your ass feels like it has a bread mixer stuck up your hole? Or when your clit has been pressed to a revving engine with no signs of stopping? I’m a good cock sucker. I admit it. But that’s just too many distractions. I was certainly pleasuring Jeff, but it was taking way to long to get him to cum. And with Master Barrett’s restriction “don’t cum, Breanne. If you do, then you have to get twenty spanks on the bottom from your guy”, it wasn’t long before you know what happened.

At least my scream of pleasure was muted by the fact I was gagged with cock. Jeff could tell I orgasmed. I wasn’t very quiet about it. I pulled my face off his dick and swallowed once.



“I wasn’t supposed to cum! Now you have to punish me and then I’ll suck your cock some more,” I said. Jeff blinked.

I stood up, turned around, and lifted my skirt. My panty-clad ass was right in his face.

“You have to spank me as hard as you can. Twenty swats,” I told him.

It took a moment, but we finally arranged ourselves in a way that kept me from smashing my head into the dressing room wall, but still had me bent over his knee. My skirt was around my waist and neither the anal beads or the clitoral stimulator had been turned off, much less down. My breasts dangled downward, the clamps and chain swinging painfully, and that was before the first stroke!

Jeff was a mediocre spanker. Oh, they stung, but they didn’t HURT. If those strokes were the hardest he could give, he has issues. They also went too fast. Granted, I was almost ready to cum again before we finished, but he delivered the last few so fast that I was on my knees again, his cock in my mouth before the orgasm hit. I only managed to bob my head a few times and stroke his balls a bit before I was shaking and trembling and letting him yank my breasts by the clamp chain.

Evidently, all of this combined was enough, because as I sucked hard in my orgasmic state of bliss, deep-throating his cock, he began spurting thick white streams of goo into my mouth. I gagged, choking on the sperm, but eventually managed to swallow it. Some dripped out onto my tits, but in my experience, guys like that. So we both came, one right have another and after I came down from the top of my mountain, he was limp and smiling, eyes closed. I stood up, licked the last of his snow-white cum from my the slope of my breasts, and pulled up my skirt again.

Yes. Another set of spanks. And no, we didn’t turn off either the anal beads OR the butterfly. Again the strokes were nothing to complain about, but they weren’t exactly butt blistering spanks that would set me off. With my clit becoming painfully sensitive, all I really wanted to do when the last spank added heat to my ass, was to turn off the butterfly. When Jeff let me up, I did exactly that. Then I turned off the vibrating anal beads.

I moved to take off the clover clamps, but Jeff stopped me. “Please? Leave them on? You look so sexy with them.”

I laughed, straddled his lap, and pressed both breasts against his face. My fingers went through that red hair and I playfully pulled him against me. We stayed like that a moment and then I finally pulled away and picked up my shirt.

It was a little uncomfortable having the nipple clamps on underneath it, and you could easily see the odd looking malformed bumps at my nipples, clearly clamped. I helped Jeff get his package stowed and we headed back out into the mall, hand in hand.



He insisted on buying me a drink, and we sat in the food court chatting a bit. I told him all about being a NHPS and he even checked out the website and everything (Hi, Jeff!). Of course, through the whole thing my nipples were both tightly crushed in the bite of the clover clamps and enough people had caught site of the odd shaped bumps where my nipples were supposed to be, that I was attracting attention.

Attention, when you are wearing nipple clamps, translates into humiliation. Humiliation, if you are a nympho humiliation pain slut, translates into sexual stimulation. Sexual stimulation, if you aren’t real picky, means finding a partner to suck. And if you find a partner to suck, it means that your butterfly clitoral vibrator and the vibrating anal beads need to be on, at full power. And of course, sucking on a guy’s cock with all that other stuff going on becomes a strong orgasm that just rocks you to the gut. And if you orgasm like that, in that situation, it can mean only one more thing.

Another spanking.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, Breanne! Aren't you glad you wrote it after all? This is brilliant and exciting writing... make me want to go out to the mall to suck cock right away...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!