Friday, June 3, 2011

Sex & Metal

Breanne forwarded a link to me early this morning and after reviewing the site, I felt it necessary to post a link here. The above "Cage" is a device for sale from an amazing website called Sex & Metal. They specialize in creating sex furniture, toys, and bondage equipment of above average quality, are based in the United States, and certainly deserve mention. I haven't purchased anything from them yet, but rest assured I will be shortly. In the mean time, I recommend that you pay a visit to their site, if for no other reason than to be amazed at their incredible products, beautiful models, and intriguing photo galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!