Monday, June 6, 2011

Water Torture


Water Torture

I logged off the computer and took a deep breath. It was more than a bit crazy. It was stupid. But it wasn’t like I had a choice. I grabbed my toybox and opened it. It took me only a moment to find what I was looking for and I tossed all three items onto the bed next to me. My bottle of grapeseed oil was there too, and after a moment rummaging in my bureau I found a tee shirt and denim shorts as well.

The next step was of course removing the vibroballs. I had slept with them in. Off of course, since I have trouble sleeping with buzzing things inside me. I pulled off my nightgown and then, totally naked, slowly tugged the two plastic bullets out of my pussy and then put them on the floor. Lying down on my bed, I leaned over and grabbed the first item; my ben wa balls, two latex covered golf ball sized spheres that disappeared into the still wet and soft folds of my pussy. I wiggled my hips to get them settled, feeling the wonderful ring as they shifted inside me.

But that wasn’t the true torment. Oh no. See I had asked one of my Facebook friends, John L. to decide what toy was going to be stuffed up inside me for the day, and he REALLY REALLY wanted my vibrating anal beads to fill my ass. So I agreed, despite the fact that after that whole “ass fuck” thing with Zeb and the guys, I’m STILL not really ready to have my rear end stuffed again. But hey… we have to please the fans, right? So slowly I worked them in, filling my rear end with those eight stupid plastic separately vibrating spheres.

And as much as I hate things being in my ass, this was STILL not the true torment. No, see John KNEW what I was planning on doing Saturday afternoon. He knew where I was going and what was going to happen. So he made me wear my Butterfly Clitoral Stimulator.

Wait for it…

Right. That wasn’t the true torment either.

The true torment was the fact that I had to have the damn thing ON for five minutes out of every fifteen. Granted, at least he didn’t specify to have it on full power, or that I couldn’t cum. But I think practically everyone knows how much trouble I have handling the Butterfly. I think I came like four or five TIMES before I even TRIED heading over to Julie’s apartment. Every single one of those orgasms was clitoral. I want you to understand that. Seriously, you need to comprehend that my clit had spent the entire morning and two hours of the afternoon essentially strapped to a motor that spun an off balance weight at approximately two thousand rotations per minute. Let me try to put this in perspective for you guys. Imagine having to work all day with me under your desk. And during every fifteen minute period, I get out some baby oil, lube your cock, and proceed to rapidly and aggressively jack you off as hard and as fast as possible. If you cum, too bad… we’re going the full five minutes. If you ALMOST cum, but the time is up, too bad. Maybe you’ll get lucky next time.



Damn. I should actually do that to some guy sometime. Sounds like fun.

Have I successfully communicated to you how tender and sensitive my clit was Saturday afternoon? I hope so because this fact is VERY important.

I got things taken care of early and managed to sneak out of the house with my bag of toys in one arm and my white sundress in the other. Again, I stopped on that little stretch of road, just outside our farm, in order to change. It was hot, so I went quick, holding the vibrating anal beads remote in one hand as I returned to the cab of my truck. In short order I was heading north and soon crossed I-10.

Julie lives in one of those apartments that are close to being a slum, but are still hanging on by their teeth to respectability. You can tell… the landscaping is well maintained, but hasn’t been updated in about ten years and you can tell some of the plants need to be replaced. New boards have replaced some rotten balcony railings, but the whole place needs to be painted. I parked near Julie’s door and headed toward my sexual destiny.

As usual, I steeled myself as I knocked on Julie’s door. I personally can not think of a time when Julie hasn’t greeted me with something less than a slap across my breasts. Occasionally it has been something far more serious, and since I knew we were planning on STAYING at her apartment, I figured I was in for some serious bitch slapping. The door opened and I flinched slightly, expecting the pink mane and brown eyes and stinging hand…



It wasn’t Julie. Oh my, no. I blinked in surprise.

“Hi, Bre!” Kelly said with a big grin. “Come on in.” She reached out a hand and took mine, pulling me into Julie’s cave.

I found myself once again in Julie’s living room. Television set, old couch, scarred wooden coffee table, but there were some additions as well, not to mention Kelly herself.

I had met Kelly two weeks before on another crazy assignment that Julie had ended up chaperoning. A stunning brunette with this super round gorgeous baby face, enough curves to make an Astros’ no hitter, and this incredibly soft skin that I just wanted to rub myself up against. Kelly leaned in close and kissed me. It was a long kiss. A wet kiss. A kiss with tongue.

No before you say “eeeewwwww”, first of all you need to know that I’m bi. If you didn’t know that, then now you do. Second, Kelly is either bi or lesbian. I don’t know which. All I know is that we work well together. And by work I mean orgasmically. Of course, that’s experience talking.

Kelly’s hand slipped down to my waist during our kiss and then moved around to my front. Another inch or two down and her fingers found my butterfly vibe. It was off, since the standard rule is “not while driving”. Just remember that guys. If I’m driving… no BUZZING. Could you imagine THAT accident report? “Breanne wrecked and died because she was distracted by an orgasm triggered by the inappropriately timed use of a sex toy”.

I felt my dress being pulled up and then Kelly’s fingers were against bare skin. Once more they found the butterfly and she turned it on. One click, to low, then a second one to full power. I gasped, shuddering in her embrace and still lip locked to her. A moment later she broke the French kiss and grinned.

“Julie said you’d be wearing it and that I should make sure it’s on.” Her grin was both beautiful and mischievous and I suppressed the urge to kiss her again.

Kelly wasn’t the only surprise however. There was another girl in the room, one who I wasn’t that familiar with. Mostly because the last time I had seen her was in a smoky club with this super loud music. Oh… and because I had been under a table between her legs licking her into an orgasmic stupor. She was a big girl, another brunette with hair as dark as Kelly’s, but not quite as lustrous. She had vaguely Hispanic features, as if the Latin genes had been tempered slightly by mixing with something Nordic. She waved, standing up, and came over to me, holding out her hand.

“You might not remember me, Breanne,” she said politely, taking my one free hand. (The other had the anal beads remote in it.)

“I remember you. We met in one of the clubs two weeks ago, just like Kelly.”

The girl grinned. She had a pretty smile. “I’m Mayra.”

Mayra was wearing a tight tee shirt and jeans and had huge breasts, stretching the shirt out quite a bit. I tried to remember whether she shaved, but couldn’t match the pussy to the face. Damn. That’s embarrassing, isn’t it?

I turned my attention momentarily to the coffee table. Julie obviously had been doing some preparation for the festivities. A large blue tarp was now under the coffee table, propped up into a sort of basin by towels and other unidentifiable bumps under the plastic. As before, the table was under the main light, but there was now a thick strand of string and a mesh net dangling down from the light fixture.

“Well, well, the guest of honor is finally here,” a slinky and steel laced voice said. I turned slightly and saw Julie come into the room. I blinked. She was wearing… a bikini. Yeah. I know. Weird, huh? And it was… cute. I think I felt the earth shake. Her hair was now bubblegum pink and slicked back into straight lines and laid flat against her skull. There was just enough fringe hanging at the back of her head to give her a girlish appearance.

Not that the bikini wouldn’t do it either. Julie has curves, trust me. She’s just a little bony too. If YOU saw her walking down the beach you’d look twice.

“Why is she still dressed?” Julie asked. The question was obviously not for me.

“Sorry, Julie,” Kelly replied. She looked at me and smothered a little laugh. I didn’t have to help. Mayra laughed though and both girls grabbed the hem of my dress, pulling it up and off my body in one sweet little motion. I love sun dresses. They are SO easy to take off. I stood there totally naked except for my flip flops, the butterfly vibe buzzing madly against my clit, the ben wa balls, and the anal beads remote. Julie grabbed the remote and the beads joined the butterfly in a mad sexual dance. They stepped away, Mayra with my dress, as Julie handed Kelly the remote to my rear end.

And that’s when Julie hit me.

I gasped as the blow stung my left breast and travelled across to my right. My entire chest seemed to twist as my bosom attempted liftoff, with only my skin and a few nerves managing to keep my tits from breaking Earth’s gravity. It hurt and I yelped. Granted, more with surprise than with agony, but my fingers clenched into fists and I had to press my arms to my sides to keep from grabbing my breasts and hugging them to my body. It was good that I didn’t cover either, because almost immediately after the first blow, Julie swung both hands upward, smacking the underside and nipples of both breasts simultaneously, seeing if she could get them higher than my head.

Owwwwww ooohhhhhh… ooooooh.

“Wow. Can I try it?” Mayra asked, her eyes flashing. Julie laughed and stepped aside. Mayra moved in front of me, lifting her palm. She swung hard and her open hand impacted against my left breast. Unlike Julie’s stroke though, which was almost more graze than blow, and carried over to my OTHER breast, hurting both, Mayra’s smack made my breast bulge and then flatten and I felt this ache of pain rather than a sting. Without warning she swung her left hand at my right breast and then in a flurry of back and forth strokes proceeded to bitch slap my breasts red. This went on for quite a while and I ended up with my hands behind my back, my lip in my teeth, holding my breath. Damn it hurt. Mayra hit way harder than Julie.

“Whoa! Mayra. That’s good girl!” Julie suddenly said, lifting a hand and stopping Mayra. Mayra blinked and then nodded, stepping back. I felt as if someone had just dipped my breasts into hot lava. They stung. They burned. They felt hot and heavy. And honestly, I have bruises on them that I’m pretty sure came from Mayra. Of course it’s tough to see them under the welts, but we’ll get to that.

Julie put her hands on my shoulders and turned me toward Kelly.

“Do you want a turn?” Julie asked softly. I almost ran at that point. I wasn’t sure I could take MORE slaps. Kelly lifted one hand, as if she was going to hit me, but then used one thumb to stroke a nipple.

“No, I think she’s had enough there,” Kelly said. I almost wept in relief. Trust me, I don’t think I could have handled more.

Julie told me to take off my flip flops and I did. Then I was moved into the makeshift tarp pool under the coffee table. A large thick fluffy pool towel was spread out on the wood and then Julie was pushing me down on it. My tormentors must have discussed what to do previously, because they moved like a well oiled dildo sinking into someone’s ass. Kelly retrieved the leather ankle and wrist cuffs from my bag. Mayra appeared with several skeins of rope. Julie… Julie put her hand over the butterfly and rubbed it violently back and forth across my clit.

The rest of Breanne's "Water Torture" adventure is available in the VIP Lounge of Michael Alexander Stories! Join today and get access to the complete collection of Breanne's Assignments, well over a hundred amazing sexual mis-adventures staring our favorite Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut. The VIP Lounge also is home to the "Choose Your Own Destiny" Novel, The Club as well as Michael Alexander's New Story Archive. Join us and become a member today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!