Friday, May 27, 2011

Daily Assignment 052711: A Walk A Cantor A Gallop


A Walk, A Cantor, and A Gallop

Most people, when they’re asked “what do you think you’ll see in Texas?” think of horses. And longhorn steer. And in some spots, they’d be right. Granted, it’s a little unusual to see ten gallon hats and spurs in downtown Houston, but it wouldn’t be odd either. Me? Well I was born here actually. I’m a southern girl, Texas bred, Texas true. That means my cheeks have freckles, I know how to shoot a gun, and I ride horses.

Not every Texan rides horses and when you get off the plane at the airport, it’s not that likely you’ll see saguaro cactus either. Prickly pear… maybe. But there won’t be herds of tumbleweeds either, unless you get off the airport in Amarillo, or maybe El Paso. Let me tell you, dealing with a herd of tumbleweeds sucks!

Anyway, I have a horse. She’s a quarter and her name is Star. I’ve had her since I was about twelve, though I’d been riding since I was four. We have a few others, but we’re mostly out of the horse business since dad got hurt in the accident a few years ago. I try to ride all of them occasionally, but Star is still my favorite, and still mine.

So today, after finishing my write up for yesterday’s assignment, I told my mom I was going to go exercise Star and headed out to our barn. Of course, Star wasn’t there, not on a beautiful day like this, so after getting my gear together and throwing everything I needed into my bag, I chucked my saddle into the back rack on our ATV and rode out to the Mesquite field to find her. She came at a whistle and I gave her some apple pieces I had with me. Then I saddled her, cinched her, and then got myself ready for MY ride.

Master Barrett’s assignment was simple in its cruelty, rewarding in it’s nature, and meant that I needed to pretty much strip down completely. Of course I was in the middle of a field, with no one around, so that made things a lot easier when it came to being nude outside. I took off my shirt and bra, draping them on the ATV, and then rubbed in enough sunscreen to give my skin a slick sheen. Next I pulled off my boots, though I left my socks on. My shorts went next, followed by my panties, all of which were then left on the ATV. It was a bit… dicey… pulling out the vibroballs, mostly because my pussy didn’t WANT to be empty. But I forced my will on my sex, telling the little monster that it would shortly be stuffed with more than it really wanted.

I pulled on a pair of lose gym shorts, the kind you would NEVER really want to ride a horse in. Then I pulled a roll of string and a set of alligator clamps on a chain out of the bag. The alligator clamps are exactly what they sound like. To metal toothed jaws that bite down hard enough to leave little red marks. The chain between them sports two key ring loops, so that the chain can be doubled and shortened, which it currently was. Lastly, the string was tied to one of the clamps, which you’ll see, made for some interesting wearing.

I cupped my left breast and pinched open the first alligator clamp. I admit, I have a love/hate relationship with these things. They hurt like hell. But when I wear them, my orgasms are like twice as powerful and quick to cum. I positioned the little metal jaw so that the clamp was upward, the nose pointing downward. Slowly it closed and a massive surge of pain shot through my tit like getting pinched by some evil bully girl in grade school, except right on the tip of your breast. I gasped and winced and even said “OWWW!”

Star looked at me, and then pulled some green piece of crap out of the ground and ate it. Horses. Go figure.

The other clamp went on just like the first and in moments I was standing there, my nipples throbbing and hurting in the sun, bare breasts totally exposed to my horse.

I unspooled the string and strung it over my bare shoulders and across the back of my neck. I pulled out a pair of scissors, cut a generous amount of string off, and then slipped the end through the clamp attachment for the other alligator clamp. I pulled the string tight, then tied a clove hitch, creating a sort of “Alligator Clamp Bra” out of string, metal chain, keychain loops, and two rather vicious biting metal jaws, chewing on my nipples. Then, in what perhaps was the cruelest thing demanded of me by the assignment, I tightened up the string, drawing my breasts up by not only the tip, but by the TEETH of the alligator clamps. Worse, the shortened chain between the steel piranhas on my tits pulled my breasts together, creating cleavage, but in a way that no bra from Victoria’s Secret ever did, trust me.

It hurt like hell.

I took a deep breath, then wished I hadn’t. I turned back toward my ATV and bag and pulled out the last item needed. I carried it over to Star, trying not to move my upper body too much. Not that it helped. Even with the string not as tight as I’ve had it, or as short, my breasts were still heavy and being supported by the bites. Talk about OUCH. I had slipped my boots back on after the gym shorts, so it was easy to put a foot up into the stirrup, grab the horn, and pull myself upward. Even with the object in my hand it wasn’t hard. Of course I pulled my breasts in a number of awkward and painful directions, but all in all, a job well done.

Settling down into the saddle was a relief, but only for a moment. I was wet of course, between the legs, mostly from the vibroballs. I stood up in my saddle and reached down between my legs. The loose shorts also made it easy for me to move aside the material and touch parts of me that usually you don’t touch outside of the privacy of your own home. For me, it was all about moving the tip of a twelve inch rubber rocket ship shaped dildo into position, buttressed by the saddle itself. Slowly I let it spear into me and I had it in at about six inches before I wedged it between my cervix and the saddle. Then I settled back down.

Don’t let anyone tell you that girl’s are built to handle large sized cocks with ease. We aren’t. Well, not exactly. Sure, we stretch inside and we can ADJUST, but if you just ram twelve or fourteen inches (like Quincy!) into something that isn’t USED to taking it, then you can hurt yourself. So I worked my Core Driller in slowly. Sort of. Okay, I did it sort of fast because hurting myself isn’t exactly something to be avoided. In fact, most people I know WANT me to hurt.

I’m also going to be the first to say that sitting saddle with a 12 inch rocket shaped solid rubber dildo inside you can be agony. It was like trying to take a fence post up there. Or a fisting, except the guy wants to use his foot and go up to his thigh. Okay, maybe it wasn’t that bad, but I’d be lying if it didn’t take my mind off the agony in my nipples, at least for a few minutes.

So settled as much as I was going to possibly be, I gave Star a little kick and let her move off at a walk.

Oh My Fucking God.

Have you ever ridden a horse? If you have then you know what it’s like. It’s not a smooth ride, especially at a walk. Every step causes you to sway back and forth, and if you’re not sitting right (like with a twelve inch rubber cock shoved up your pussy) you shift your weight with every step. Now, if your breasts happen to be supported by nothing more than two evil cruel metal toothed vices, and are then SWUNG left and right, you quickly go from “oh wow this is highly uncomfortable” to “oh my fucking God this fucking hurts!”

And if you are a nympho humiliation pain slut on top of it all, that “hurt” goes to sexual urgency, need, demand, “oh god please fuck me now!”

I kicked Star up into a canter. This changed the motion dramatically. Rather than gentle slow painful side to side movement, yanking on my tits and shifting the dildo inside me, we went to up and down pistoning motions. This caused my breasts to bounce, the down swing yanking painfully on each nipple as the teeth of the alligator clamp bra dug in to my nubs. Of course this REALLY changed how the Core Driller dildo worked inside me. Before it sort of churned me into sexual need. Now it was PUMPING me into it. Have you ever ridden a bike over really bump gravel, or hit a pot hole? Yeah.. imagine a road of nothing but potholes. Now get rid of the shocks and imagine the frame of the car is attached to a pole that goes right to your crotch. THAT’S what it felt like. Star would canter and I’d go up, sliding a full four or five inches off the rubber cock, then I’d slam back down, impaling myself as deep as humanly possible, my nipples burning in agony, until I completed the cycle, coming back up. It was better than a machine fuck and while I’d still prefer a human stallion between my legs, this was… impersonal, totally emotionless. Star had no idea she was causing me such consternation, pain or sexual sensation and it was this detachment from what I was experiencing that made it so awesome. If a guy had been fucking me like this, he’d have slowed down, hoping to make things easier on me, or speeded up, making them harder. As it was I had control of Star’s speed and I was right at this level where it was just… super intense but not beyond what I could handle. I came after a few minutes, screaming my brains out and sending rivulets of juice streaming down my thighs all the way into my boots.

I slowed Star to a walk and that reduced some of the immediate sensation, but after a few minutes I wished two things. One, that I had lubed the Core Driller with some oil, and two, that each step my horse took wouldn’t swing me so much. It wasn’t that I was motion sick or anything, it’s just that every swing tugged painfully on my breasts.

Do me a favor. If you aren’t reading this at work, reach up and pinch your nipples for me. Hard. But also pull UPWARD on them. Now, while you’re pulling up, push them together. Hurts a bit yeah? Now with both hands tug left, now right. You can even do this if you’re a guy. Hell, if you want to sort of come close, put some nipple clamps on. You don’t have to use alligator clamps and you don’t have to do it very long. Just for a couple of seconds even. I just want you to have an inkling of what this felt like. The CLAMPS support the weight of my breasts and that just fucking hurts. I’m not exactly an A cup either, just in case you haven’t noticed.

Hey look! Original art by Michael!

After about ten minutes of pussy churning, nipple torturing walk, I picked up the pace again and we trotted around the field. The bouncy up and down movement typical of a cantor came, but at a slightly slower pace. Of course this set me right down the path to orgasm number two. Part of that was because my legs were spread widely, to seat the horse, but also because I lifted up slightly, thus causing the Core Driller to slip out about four or five inches, only to be slammed, yes SLAMMED, back into me at the next step. Ever seen those fucking machines on those online videos? Yeah. Think that, except in a more natural setting, and with more penetration. And sitting straight up.

I think I was able to handle the trot for about four or five minutes before I kicked Star into a cantor, and then into a full out gallop. Honestly, the gallop REDUCED the stress on my body. I wasn’t jerking around as much, nor swaying, and while there was still some decent pumping of the Core Driller in and out of my pussy as I rode, the motion smoothed out. The wind whipped in my face and then I cried out and yanked up hard on the reigns. We came to a stop which forced me down into the saddle. That movement caused the Core Driller to be forced up into me even deeper. And that forced me to cum. Violently.

You know what crossed my mind at this point? At least when the endorphin and adrenaline high had passed?

Too bad I don’t have those vibrating anal beads in my ass! Can you believe that? Why would I think that?

I walked Star back toward the ATV, feeling every step she took like a painful slap across… well… across the parts of me that were hurting. To be honest, even my pussy felt a bit abused. The Core Driller is about as big as I ever want to go when it comes to fake cock. Twelve inches is pretty impressive and bigger than most cocks out there by a long shot. A foot of black rubber embedded in my abdomen isn’t exactly EASY to handle. My petals are bruised, there are tender spots on my insides, and I suspect that my cervix is bruised too. As we rode back, I slipped my boots out of the stirrups, leaned back in the saddle, and checked things out.

My labia were bright red. I know because the stupid gym shorts had literally scrunched together and had become a single strand of cotton that didn’t even keep the Core Driller in me. I slipped the crotch of the gym shorts aside and my fingers slipped through the copious wetness soaking my shorts, saddle and crotch. I tugged the Core Driller out from the saddle a bit and pulled the massive rubber cock out about three quarters of its length. That felt amazing and I couldn’t help putting it slowly back in. Then I pulled it out again. In out, in out, in out. Geeze, it’s like an Aggie sex manual, isn’t it? I spent a good fifteen minutes with one foot propped up on the saddle in front of me, wedged against the horn, while I slowly, gently, and deliberately masturbated on horseback.

LOL, that’s one of the history books, right?

But as I got close to my orgasm I realized what I wanted again. So I put my leg down, pushed the Core Driller as deep inside as I could, wiggled my ass on the saddle to wedge everything in, and kicked Star hard.

We took off. And by we, I mean both of us. Star went horizontally across the field as horses are wont to do. I took of vertically, exploding like the rocket shaped dildo inside me and screaming out loud as I was launched into orgasmic orbit. With my chest heaving, I turned Star around, cantered back to the ATV, and slid out of my saddle. I barely caught the Core Driller as it slipped out of my pussy. I’m lucky I caught it at all. It was… well… let’s just say that I was still very very wet.

My shorts were ruined. Well, maybe not ruined, but they were going to need a serious wringing out followed by a washing. Or not. Anyone want to buy a pair of pussy juice soaked gym shorts that smell like both horse, vanilla soap and strawberries, and sex? LOL… wouldn’t THAT be a fun online auction? LOL.

I used the unsoiled portion of my shorts to dry off… well… as dry as I could manage. Then I took off the alligator clamps. Thank God I was in the middle of an uninhabited field with no one nearby because I screamed and clapped my hands to my breasts, hunching over as the blood rushed back into my chewed up crushed nipples. When I had somewhat recovered and the pain had been replaced with a decidedly uncomfortable throbbing ache, I examined myself. Both nipples sported a row of angry looking red welts, though one had an actual cut. There was a single drop of drying blood on that spot and I trembled slightly. Then I put on my shirt. I couldn’t bring myself to put on my bra too. There was just no way. Even the shirt just HURT.

Then I grabbed my vibroballs, slipped them both in, and turned them on low. My regular panties and denim shorts went on next, and then I removed Star’s saddle. It wasn’t long before I was back at the barn.

There is one little end note to this story. When I was done, I had quickly gotten on line and Master Brandon asked about my afternoon. I told him what I had done, and how the alligator clamps had cut me. He asked if I had sanitized things...

Uh. No. Stupid me, right?

“Breanne, that’s not smart. Go get bowls, big enough to fit each of your breasts in. Then also get a bottle of rubbing alcohol.”

You can see it, can’t you? You know what he made me do?

Yeah. You can. He did. And oh my God it fucking stung so bad.

It might be time for another ride… complete with my Alligator Clamp Bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!