Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Next Assignment


I'm in for a busy two days, so don't expect to hear from me. I've got a lot to do and am literally QUIVERING in anticipation now. Master Brandon (of Knotty Rope Walk Fame) decided I needed something to occupy my time this weekend. He asked me to set aside the majority of Saturday and Sunday, and for some silly reason (mostly related to my libido) I agreed. So what did that net me? Twenty places to suck and fuck. Check out the assignment below!

Breanne,

This weekend you will go on a sexual scavenger hunt. You are to go commando: no panties. You will wear flip flops, a short skirt, no bra, and a thin tee shirt. While traveling to the below locations you are to follow NHPS Rule #1, but once you arrive you are to be empty. Below is a list of twenty locations, as well as a special person in each place. In each location you are either masturbate with your Core Driller Dildo (earn 1 pt.), give someone a blowjob (earns 5pts), or fuck someone (earns 10pts.) If you blow or fuck the special person, you get a bonus of 5 pts. You must go to all 20 locations.

Your goal of course, is to earn as many points as possible. There will be a suitable punishment for not obtaining enough points, just as their will be a sufficient reward for getting as many as possible. Trust me, you will want to make the effort. Good luck.


1. Fast Food Restaurant - Special Person: Manager
2. Gas Station - Special Person: Soft Drink Delivery Guy
3. Church - Special Person: Preacher
4. Car Dealership - Customer Buying a New Car
5. Library - Special Person: Librarian
6. On A Bus - Special Person: Any guy in a suit
7. Office Building - Special Person: Janitor
8. SuperStore - Special Person: Sports and Outdoor Gear Associate
9. Movie Theatre - Special Person: Ticket Taker
10. Top Floor of A SkyScraper - Special Person: Woman in a Business suit.
11. On A Train/Subway - Special Person: Handicapped Person
12. Large Parking Lot - Special Person: Security Guard
13. Bar - Special Person: Bartender
14. Adult Video Store - Special Person: Clerk
15. Public Park - Special Person: Jogger
16. A Government Office of some kind - Special Person: Government Employee
17. On A College Campus - Special Person: Faculty Member
18. Comic Book Store - Special Person: Any geek
19. In A Swimming Pool or Spa - Special Person: Anyone wearing a swimsuit.
20. Your Living Room - Special Person: Your dad.


Now obviously there are a few special people on there that will NOT be getting sexual services from me. I'll just have to hope that Master Brandon's reward system isn't punishment all the way up to a perfect score and then a reward. But then again, maybe punishment for a lower score wouldn't be a bad idea.

Oops... Master Brandon told me that the "punishment" for getting a low score would be those things I'm not all that fond of. I don't know WHAT would be in store for me, but I think I'd better get good scores!

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed. This one is going to be INSANE!

Love ya!

Bre

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Breanne. Looking foward to the write up afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!