Friday, May 6, 2011

Clamped Ready

photo by nybound.com

Clamped Ready

05/06/11

You know, sometimes a day just gets really complicated. I woke up at my usual five am, laid in bed rubbing and touching myself until I exploded, then slipped in a pair of ben wa balls, got dressed, and went outside to take care of the critters.

What? I work on a farm. Duh.

You’d think everything would be smooth sailing from that point right? Sure, the ben wa balls FELT great. They moved around inside me with every step, keeping me wet and ready… just in case someone wants to stick a cock in me of course.

Later that morning though, when I was finished with the critters, and breakfast, and the first load of laundry was already running, I got online and had a chat with Master Barrett. And that hurt. A lot.

I’m not sure if it was the alligator clamps on my nipples, underneath my short tee shirt, sans bra of course, or the jumbo alligator clamp he made me attach to my clit. My loose shorts and cotton panties were easy to pull aside, and moments later… down. But I almost screamed with the pain, which in a house full of people, wouldn’t have been good.

He made me cum of course. He knows that I’m going on a date tonight with Julie and that she has a tendency to want to hurt me, but I guess he wanted to make sure it did. Hurt I mean. So I had to twist the alligator clamps, take the one on my clit off and put it back on. Then I got a Stinging O covered finger fuck, along with a second one after I came the first time and asked to take off the alligator clamps.

When the second one was finished I again asked to take off the alligator clamps. It’s not because I don’t like them. I do. It’s just they hurt like HELL! They aren’t my tightest clamps, but the fact they have metal teeth that just dig in… well… my nerves don’t handle biting as well as they do crushing. I have no idea why.

So do you think Master Barrett said “Sure! Take them off!” Of course he didn’t! Instead he said “You can take them off AFTER… you masturbate to orgasm once with your Husky Dildo, AND masturbate once to orgasm with just your vibroballs. Then, after you masturbate a third time to orgasm, using your g-spot vibrator, you can take the alligator clamps off.

I almost cried.

But I got out my Husky dildo and took out the ben wa balls. Then I fucked myself, trying to cum while it felt like my clit was being crushed by a boot between two sheets of broken and slivered glass. I came, maybe after fifteen minutes, hurting and burning and needing and wanting and with my panties stuffed into my mouth to make sure that any noises that I couldn’t control would come out muffled.

Then I tossed the Husky Dildo aside and despite the pain at my nipples and clit, worked the two vibroballs into my soaked and tormented pussy. I twisted the knob to the highest setting and tried hard to work myself back into a frenzy. Admittedly, I got to the point where I was twisting the alligator clamps on my nipples, sends those same metaphorical glass shards piercing my clit, deep into my breasts by way of the tips. Imagine getting pierced, multiple times. I could only rotate the clamps ninety degrees, but even that felt like someone had taken a hot brand to my chest. Two hot brands if I did it at the same time. Finally I was close enough that I was able to reach down between my legs and lightly, ever so lightly, wiggle the jumbo alligator clamp chewing on my clit. I came in a teeth gritting rush that had me shaking. When it was over, I just hurt. So much… everywhere.

And I pulled out the vibroballs. All I could think of was taking off the clamps. Please, God, just let me take off the clamps. Oh God they hurt so much! I grabbed the G-Spot vibrator, rammed it into myself and began pumping. Every thrust seemed to jounce the clamp on my clit, the little teeth sawing away as I did something similar to my pussy. With the vibe on high, I twisted it inside me, pulling it out and plunging it back in with force and heat and desperation. And it wasn’t sexual desperation, not at first. It was “shit please make this stop hurting” desperation.

But at some point, some nebulous ethereal point, it became something else. That’s where Barrett wanted me this morning; that strange mental state where pain and pleasure are indistinguishable and I pulled out the vibrator and held it directly against the toothed jaws of the jumbo alligator clamp. The vibrations translated through the metal into my nub and then I was jerking like a landed fish, one hand tugging on the chain connecting the clamps on my breasts, the other plunging the vibrator into my pussy and making sure to hit repeatedly against the jumbo alligator clamp.

I came, harder than I had all morning, collapsing onto my bed in a sweat soaked heap of sex juice, pain, and naked pleasure.

I buried my face in my pillow as I took off the alligator clamps, one at a time, gasping and shuddering and when I was done there was the obligatory wet spot on my pillow. FROM MY TEARS! YES IT FUCKING HURT THAT MUCH!

And now I’m ready for my date with Julie. The ben wa balls are back in, I’m still wet and ready for cock, or for a whipping…

Or God help me…

More alligator clamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!