Monday, May 16, 2011

New Breanne Art

Some of you might recognize the scene above, since it's a rather nicely stylized drawing by our resident artist Sheo, taking inspiration from Breanne's frequent "in front of my truck" strippings.

An excerpt from "Seven Days of Sluttiness: Day Two"

Pain is a powerful motivator and I threw the truck into gear and sped off down the gravel driveway. When I got to the main road I turned toward town. My clit felt as if someone was shoving nails through it. It eclipsed the pain in my breasts and I was openly whimpering. I had only driven a mile when a sudden thought occurred to me. I wasn't dressed properly! I slammed on the brakes, and slid to a stop on the side of the road. Unfortunately, I wasn't on my own little Farm to Market Road any longer, but a more frequently driven one. It was chilly out and I shucked out of my duster in about a second. I moved to the front of the truck with my bag, grabbed my sweatshirt, and pulled it over my head. It was about forty degrees out and even clamped, my nipples hardened. Goosebumps erupted all over me and I struggled to get into my red blouse. Before I buttoned it up though, I grabbed the two blue rubber bands Master Barrett was requiring me to wear. I stretched them wide and snapped them over my breasts. They tightened around the base, plumping both heavy globes into tight upright spheres. They ached and it made the binder clamps oh so much more painful. My fingers trembled so much from both cold and torture that I was suddenly glad I was only allowed to secure one button, because there was no way I was going to be able to manage two.

Then I popped my shorts open, shoved them down, and pulled my black skirt out. Before I had a chance to put them on, a car whizzed past and I saw the brakelights come on. I ignored them and pulled the skirt up over my ass. My clit was in agony as the metal toothed jaw chewed on me. The car continued on without stopping. I sighed. Lastly, I pulled out the fuck me shoes and slipped my freezing toes into them. I shoved my regular clothes into the bag and jumped back into the still warm cab of my truck. The last thing I did was pull out the leather bondage collar and buckle it around my neck. I took off and drove. It took every bit of my concentration to keep from wrecking my truck. Thank God the RVP and the anal beads were off. I was at the point where I was looking for anyone, but the first place I began encountering cars was the mall. I pulled into the lot and spotted a car driving on the outer road and I followed it. Since it was around eight in the morning, it was still too early for the mall to be open, but I was pretty sure that plenty of employees were getting there, so I struggled to keep myself under control as I followed the car. When it parked, I pulled into a spot a few spaces down and quickly checked on things. It was a guy, in black clothes, clearly an employee of SOMETHING. He must have been nineteen years old or so and as he started to walk past my truck, I popped the door, leaned out, the chill air sending freezing blasts up my loose shirt, and said "hey."
I think the art is worth it, don't you? In any event, I've posted a larger version of this picture on Breanne's Daily Assignment page in the VIP Lounge, as well as this (and other pieces in our "Art Gallery". I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome, Caz. The goal is to eventually add sufficient illustration to the website, though I think it would be near impossible to do one for each of Breanne's "Assignments". Hopefully, I will be able to purchase more of her work soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!