Thursday, May 26, 2011

Daily Assignment: 052611: Bar Edges


I know most of you were expecting to hear all about my Saturday afternoon with Julie and about how they (yes THEY) tied me to the coffee table, tried to Chinese Water Torture me, and ended up proving that a stupid soda bottle and an ice pick don’t work for homemade dungeons. Of course, I was still tortured, and let me tell you that hot wax in place of dripping water, along with repeated beatings to break the cooling wax off and expose skin (and clit) for another drip drip dosage is… uh… a lot of fun.

But that’s NOT the tale I’m telling. Yes, I’m working on it. But I’m eight pages in and I just sort of lost my mojo for writing it. So I’m putting it on the back burner while I deal with YESTERDAY’S quickie assignment. Maybe this will get me going, right? Of course I have ANOTHER quickie assignment today. Guess were’ back to DAILY assignments, aren’t we?

Well, I’ll make this short and sweet.

Of course it was Master Barrett, who plotted and conspired against me. The idea was simple. Dress in white short shorts, a pink bikini top, and my eight inch platform fuck me stripper shoes, along with my four inch butt plug rammed into my ass and my Husky dildo filling up the other half of my lower body. That’s a LOT of rubber shoved up inside one person, but I’ve had that in before, so it wasn’t THAT bad. Just a bit uncomfortable. Of course, I wasn’t allowed to orgasm… at least not until AFTER I completed the assignment.

The assignment was to go out for lunch, a restaurant of my choice, and sit there and eat my lunch. Oh yeah, and to edge three times.

What’s an edge? Simple. The edge is the point between climax and desperation. In order to edge, you have to masturbate right to that line, but don’t cross it. Don’t fall off the orgasmic cliff. It’s all about will power and desperation and being careful. It’s easy the first time. It’s harder the second. The third… well… you’re lucky if you catch yourself scrabbling in the dirt, holding on to those little vines to keep yourself falling into the orgasmic abyss.

There were lots of choices for various restaurants, but my attire limited me dramatically. Seriously, the shorts were so tight and crawling up my ass that you could actually see my balls. Yes, I said that right. MY BALLS. My husky dildo actually has a half set of balls at the base. I suppose it’s so that you can stand it up, but on me, it almost looked like I was packing some hardware. BRASS hardware. LOL. Of course, there was also the fact that I was wearing a bikini top, which isn’t that odd down in Galveston, but isn’t that common up where I live, despite only being an hour away.

Oh… and the shoes. Those are almost like bright neon lights exclaiming “SHE’S A SLUT!” So as you can imagine, every eye was on me the moment I walked in.

I choose an off-brand pub. Not going to say where, but just know that there was lots of dark wood, a mostly empty dining area, hard chairs at square tables, and a couple of booths. Of course my first problem was where to sit. I had the whole place to choose from practically, since there were like only four other customers (all guys, all staring). Then I was approached by one of the staff, a nice looking guy in a black apron.

“Can I help you?” he asked, staring at… well… everything but my face.

I smiled, not that it was noticed. Oh well. “Yeah, I’m just here for lunch,”… amongst other things.

He glanced up at my smile. “Lunch? Yeah… all right,” he replied. “Follow me, please.” I followed him into the place and he led me straight to one of the bar tables. Oh shit…

“Um… are any of the dining room tables available?” I asked politely. The bar table was right out in the open and rather exposed. Tough to masturbate three times to the edge of orgasm while in plain view.

He gave me an odd look. “We don’t open the dining area until four.”

I took a deep breath and nodded. I climbed up into the chair, feeling the husky dildo shift around inside my pussy. I was already horny of course and that helped.

“So… do you work for Treasures?” he asked.

Treasures is a strip club a little farther down the road. I guess I looked like one of the working girls there. Do they actually go out in their stripper shoes? I sorta doubt it.

I shook my head. “No,” I replied, but I didn’t say anything else. No reason to get into THAT conversation, right? He handed me a menu.

“What would you like to drink?” he asked. I ordered a diet soda and he walked away.

I was now sitting in the middle of the bar floor, about twenty feet away from the bar itself. There were about fifteen tables, each with two or four chairs around them, all elevated, making sure that everything from the waist down was totally exposed. The seats were not cushioned. There was not only the bar tender, but the waiter and I suspected a cook too, though in a moment that was confirmed as someone told him I was in the bar and he came out to ogle me. Worse, the air conditioner was on and the waiter had stuck me right under the vent. In about four seconds my nipples hardened into little granite pebbles that were VERY visible under the thin bikini material. I shifted in my seat which of course drove the butt plug in a little deeper and shifted the Husky dildo around some more.

My diet soda came and I ordered a burger. Nothing too complicated right? Plus fries. Got to have my carb! Anyway I was already feeling very… uncomfortable, but in a sexual way. I was the center of attention, everything was exposed (unwillingly, but exposed nonetheless) and I needed to complete three edges before I was allowed to cum.

There are always a couple of options for edging. You can actually put your hand down there, which is of course the fastest easiest way. You can do it THROUGH your shorts if you are okay with a clitoral orgasm, which I was. Or you could wiggle your way to an orgasm.

Or you can eventually do all of the above.

I started off with a gentle but occasional thrust of my hips, moving my ass in a sort of rolling motion where my skin didn’t move, but everything INSIDE me did. This sent a sort of ripple of pleasure through my body that wasn’t quite specific on one spot, but sort of moved the dildo and the butt plug around. I waited maybe ten or fifteen seconds, looking around the bar and sipping my drink, and did it again, except twice in rapid succession.

This went on for about ten minutes and let me tell you, that by the time my burger was brought out, I was incredibly desperate. But being ready and willing to rip not only your own clothes, but the clothes of your waiter off is NOT what edging is. Edging is when your orgasm has actually started and you stop it. Seriously, even guys can do it, (except much harder because guys don’t have the same will power or strength girls do. Don’t believe me? Try it. Masturbate right now guys… rub that cock thinking about me kneeling down to give you a blowjob. Rub it till you can feel the pulse and you’re going to cum. NOW STOP! Take your hand away… see the drop of cum on the tip, leaking out? Feel like you’re going to explode? Yeah… I bet you came anyway.)

I took a bite of my burger, put one hand down in my lap, and in combination with the varied hip thrusts, began to press on my clit through the shorts. Due to the nature of my position, this required me to spread my legs a little and I DID notice that one of the other customers was getting an eyeful and had readily realized that I was TRYING to masturbate.

Of course, I wasn’t trying, I was doing, and a few minutes later I clenched my jaw, held my breath, and tried desperately not to cum. It worked, but only barely, and I think practicing edging helps too. I’m a professional too and I’m sure that makes a difference. But no matter what I stiffened in my chair, let a shudder run through me and just endured the tension until I felt the urgency ebb slightly. A moment later, disaster averted, I went back to my burger.

I’ve cum in a lot of weird places before, and I have to admit there is something… titillating about doing it in public. It’s embarrassing of course, being on display like that, making a fool of yourself, but for me it’s a turn on, which of course makes an assignment like edging even MORE trouble. I’m already wet, already desperate, already wanting… and now I have to masturbate to the very edge of orgasm and then stop?

Thank God I didn’t have the VIBROBALLS in! Forget the edge, I would have dived off the cliff!

I was halfway through my burger and I put it down. I was reasonably sure I could edge again. It had been five or six minutes since my last near miss with the BIG O Asteroid. Maybe I could do it again? I started my little chair dance, that sort of jerking wiggle, timed to one or two per minute, and then picking up to about twenty. As I got more and more turned on, the less aware I was of my surroundings. One hand went back down between my legs and it was like a light switch going on. Suddenly I was soaked, the front of my shorts becoming translucent as I leaked juice copiously. Of course the other problem was that I moved a lot quicker toward that edge. That’s the problem with edging of course. The more often you do it, the better likelihood that you’re going to slip and fall to your orgasm. So as I pressed and rubbed my clit through the thin white material I found myself on a down hill slope, moving very fast.

I’m guessing you’re placing bets on whether I came or not, aren’t you. Well I didn’t. I stopped myself, but it was SO hard and I was breathing hard and letting out little moans of desperation. I was also the floor show as the cook, the waiter, and three of the four patrons were all trying to watch me without LOOKING like they were watching me. I didn’t realize this until I opened my eyes again though and caught them at it.

My seat had gotten a bit uncomfortable, and that’s because I had literally soaked my shorts. I was very sticky and very hot and bothered. I was sort of at the point where my hips would need conscious and specific brain power to keep them still. My pussy wasn’t any better off, convulsing and squeezing the husky dildo like a hungry monster. What I REALLY wanted to do was peel off my shorts, yank the Husky dildo out, and then ram it back in, repeatedly. Or even better, get volunteers. Real cock is ALWAYS preferable.



I tried to eat the rest of my hamburger, giving myself TWICE the amount of time to calm down. It didn’t help much. I was still desperate. Still horny. Still soaked. My thighs kept opening and closing and I couldn’t stop squeezing the Husky Dildo inside me. Hell, even the butt plug got some pretty good massaging.

I finished my burger and fries, with a full fifteen minutes between my last edge and the one I was about to do. Finally, with not much more excuse to BE at the restaurant, I sipped my diet soda, purposefully wiggled my hips (instead of the regular and unconscious virtual fucking they had been engaged in since the last edge) and got down to business.

I wanted this one to be fast and hard. So with two fingers pushing and rubbing against my clit, I worked myself rather noticeably onward. My hips rocked. My clit seemed to burn underneath the shorts and in short order I found myself shuddering, my hips thrusting, my fingers moving in little circles over my clit, mouth open, eyes closed. I brought my left hand up to the bikini top and found my left nipple, and pinched.

Then I stopped.

Let’s describe this metaphorically. Imagine me running across this meadow, stark naked. At the far end of the meadow is a drop off, a perilous cliff. I’m running straight for it, as hard and as fast as I can. Twenty feet away, instead of slowing down, I suddenly put on a burst of speed. Ten feet from the edge I start to stop, but I fall down. I slide through the dust and the dirt, fingers scrabbling to hold on as my forward momentum drives me right toward the edge. My feet go out into the air, then my knees. My bottom suddenly is unsupported and I feel myself dropping, giving in to the force of orgasm. My breasts scrape against the rock and dirt and sharp little plants, my fingers digging in to the loose soil as my torso begins to drop.

And then I catch myself. A single root, a vine, a rock… whatever. I dangle from the edge of cliff, chest heaving, straining, crying out, wincing, teeth clenched.

“Geeze girl, just go ahead and do it if you have to.”

I opened my eyes and saw the cook at the end of the bar. He was leaning forward on his elbows, his dark hair tucked up under a white hat. He was clean shaven, but older. The waiter stood next to him and barked out a laugh.

I gave them an intense stare and then swiveled in my seat. The first thing I did was pop the material of my bikini top up, exposing both breasts. That got EVERYONE’s attention and two of the other customers got up and moved to the bar. Then I unbuttoned my shorts and did a half jump in my seat as I tugged them down far enough to get to my clit. Of course it also meant that the Husky dildo base and balls were now plainly visible.

“Holy shit! No wonder she’s horny!”

With one hand on my breast, tweaking and pinching a nipple and the other between my legs, hips thrusting forward and my feet splayed wide, I proceeded to let go of that vine and plummet, falling into the abyss. With a sigh of relief I cam loudly, squirting more juice that this time splattered the chair and the floor.



“Feel better?” the cook asked as I calmed down, still the center of attention. I felt MUCH better.

“Yeah… that was a relief!” I gushed verbally, adding my flowing words to the moisture I had already spurted.

“Need another drink?” the waiter asked. I nodded gratefully.

Not much more to tell. I drank my soda, moved to the bar and chatted with two of the customers, the waiter, and the cook. Then I took each of them into the women’s restroom, one at a time, for a quick blowjob. The cook got a bit more. I came two more times, which was really nice.

But it wasn’t till I left that one of the guys complimented me on my attire.

“I love the way you can see the black base of the butt plug right through your shorts. I wondered what that was before you even sat down the first time!”

I blinked. Oh my god… you mean you could see it BEFORE I soaked my shorts?.....

He grinned happily and patted my ass.

I guess there’s more than one way to be on the edge…



Next Assignment: A Proper Ride (Assigned by Master Barrett) Breanne, you will arrange to go for a horse ride around your farm today. Your riding attire will be a pair of loose shorts, the Core Driller dildo, and your alligator clamp and string bra. No panties. No shirt. You will continue your ride until you have cum three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!